chapter 12: 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙠𝙖'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚

"Why shree ram sent mata siya to the forest? What was the reason? Tell me

"Why shree ram sent mata siya to the forest? What was the reason? Tell me." Devika roared. Jayadrath thought for some time.

"Ah....um..." he muttered as he was speechless. They both waited for half an hour.

"Accept your defeat, because you could not answer this question, I have defeated you Sindhu Naresh." Devika smirked.

"This cannot be! A lowly princess cannot defeat a great king like me!" He was going mad with anger. Devika's blood boiled listening to this.

"you coward! You couldn't answer the simple question, and then when you lost, you call me a lowly princess? Wicked! Scream as much as you can in anger! Truth will not change! The truth is that I defeated a king like you! And you can't even turn around from this! Now you will never marry me! Come pitashree!" She roared like tigress. And left with proud.
.....
They came back to shivi. Mrinalika pecked her daughter's forehead. She was amazed by her intelligence. But on the other side.
.....
Jayadrath was drinking wine, he was filled with rage. This was still unacceptable for him that the princess defeated him with her words. And he can't even wage a war because he is struck in that vow. He asked for more wine.

Dushla, the princess of hastinapur, the only sister of kauravas and Pandavas came slowly lowering her face. The princess who kept her head high with pride was now lowering infront of her cruel husband. She married only thirty days ago. But he tried to bring co-wife. She tried to make him understand but she failed miserably. She accepted him as her husband.

✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩
A/N
DEDICATED TO PrakhyaSharma6