chapter 3:- 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗹

Govsen was performing aarti before sending their children to Gurukul

Govsen was performing aarti before sending their children to Gurukul. Devika's eyes fell on the huge and beautiful idol of the Lord.

"Father, please give me the privilege of performing today's aarti

"Father, please give me the privilege of performing today's aarti." She requested.

Govasena looked at mrinalika. Mrinalika comes near to her.

"Daughter, the aarti plate is big, you will not be able to handle it, what if it falls from you?" Mrinalika said.

"Mother, let me do it now, anyway, I will not come back again for five-six years." Devika utterd. Mrinalika was about to say anything but govasena interrupted.

"Mrinalike, let her do whatever she wants." Govasena claimed smilingly.

"Father, no matter what happens, I will not drop the aarti plate." She said with finality. She performed the arti in front of god. Then after arti.
..........
They reached kanyakul and gurukul.

Devika fell on the soft bed, she escaped a sigh. Indrakshi jumped on bed.

"Tomorrow our teaching will start! are you keen?" Indrakshi said excitedly.

"Ah, Along with curiosity, I am also feeling sad, I do not feel like being without my father." Devika lays on bed again.

"Oh, Dear, your father wants you to be educated, so can't you fulfill this dream of your father?" She pulled her and make her sit.

"Indrakshi, I want to place all the happiness in the world at the feet of my father." She whispered.

"So then, now he will know that his beloved daughter is not interested in studies and that too because of him, so will he like it? No." Indrakshi said holding her shoulders.

"Hmm Indrakshi... you are younger than me and you talk more intelligent than me." Devika raised her eyebrows.

"Whose freind i am after all." She chuckled. They both hugged each other.

"Ok listen to me." Devika holds her hands.

"Say."

"Prince Yudhishthir must also have gone to Gurukul, right?" Devika's face shone by the name of yudhishthira.

"hmm, he is also in his teens so must have gone

"hmm, he is also in his teens so must have gone." Indrakshi said.

"Let's go to sleep otherwise the teacher will scold you for being late." Indrakshi said. They both laid on the bed with jerk. Indrakshi's face is opposite from her. Devika covers her face with blanket.

"Yudhishthira..." she giggled and sleep.
.....
Govasena was standing in balcony gazing at sky full of stars. The shine of moon mixed perfectly with the blue sky.

"Aryaputra! What are you doing here so late at night?" Mrinalika puts her hand on her husband's shoulder softly.

"Ah, Look dear, without her the palace is so desolate, the sound of her anklets always used to fill my ears with satisfaction." Govasena whispered.

"Dear, she has gone to fulfill your dream, anyway she is gone only for seven years, don't be sad. If she comes to know that her father is sad, then she will also be sad, and will not be able to concentrate well on studies. Will she like seeing you sad? No, so cheer up, arya." Mrinalika said. Govasena nodded with a smile.

"Think what will happen to you when you will get her married and send her off?" Mrinalika said looking at him.

"Oh dear, think about the future later." They both chuckled and go to sleep.
           ❁ ════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁
A/N
HOW IS IT