chapter 11: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Next day devika was ready to leave for sindhu kingdom

Next day devika was ready to leave for sindhu kingdom. There was not even a trace of worry on her forehead, she stood ready as ever, with a smile on her face. But her parents were getting worried, they were afraid that Jayadratha might harm their daughter.

"There is no need to be afraid, father! Trust me, there will be no war and neither Jayadratha will be able to harm you or me." She passed a assuring smile to her father, but everytime her just one smile gave peace to govasena's heart, but this time he was really afraid for her daughter.

"I have full faith in you but not in Jayadrath." He said. In this sentence his worries for her daughter can be seen.

"Father, I didn't ask you to trust Jayadrath, you just trust me." She said firmly, he nodded.

"Daughter, you just take care of yourself! I am very worried about you, if Jayadratha harms you then how will I be able to live?" She said cupping her face. Yeah, mrinalika scolds devika alot, but it was due to her worries.

"There is no point in worrying about something that hasn't happened." Devika said.
"Now allow us to go!"
......
Jayadrath was very happy, at last Devika herself went to meet him. he decided to welcome them both. After some time.

Devika stepped down from her palanquin. She looked at the palace of sindhu. She slowly came out, her pearly white dress was looking beautiful on her, and her silky hairs waving in the warm air. A smirk appeared on her face.

His eyes were fixed on the princess of shivi

His eyes were fixed on the princess of shivi. He was checking her out. He smirked, he thought that finally this princess is marrying him. They entered in palace.

"Greetings, I already knew that you would agree to this marriage, after all which girl would refuse to become a queen. The one who refuses will be a fool, but you seem sensible, that's why I chose you as my wife. You made me very happy by agreeing to this marriage." He said looking at her with lusty gaze. Devika chuckled.

"Not yet, sindhuraj!" She said flawlessly. Jayadrath was shocked by her statement.

"Means?" He suspected.

"i mean i will marry you..." she said and jayadrath become overjoyed.

"But!" His happiness faded.

"But before that you will give an answer to my question which must be correct." She said.

"well ask your question, dear princess." He said, he thought that she must be asking any simple question and that must be not so easy though.

"Even before asking questions, I have two conditions, which I would like to tell you, and you will follow them." She said.

"I agree to your every condition, so I can do something to make you my wife." Jayadrath smirked.

"Listen first, king! But before that, you have to promise me that you will not violate these conditions, if you violated these conditions, then i will not marry you at any cost." A playful smirk appeared on her beautiful lips.

"Okay, dear princess." He said. Govasena confusingly looked at her as he really didn't know what is in her mind. She passed him a assuring smile.

"Toh Suno Sindhuraj! First condition, if the answer to this question is wrong or not answered at all, then I will never marry you." Devika said. He agreed.

"And the second condition, you will not even think about attacking Shivi. If you fail to answer this question, you will have to accept your defeat!" Her voice echoed in the room.

"Okay, ask your questions!"

"First question...."
✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩
A/N
TRY MY NEW BOOK - NAKULXDRAUPADI