chapter 2:- 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

The sun shone brightly as the Shivi's palace shine by the presence of little devika

The sun shone brightly as the Shivi's palace shine by the presence of little devika. Devika went to the old library of the palace, where thousands of books were kept conveniently.

"If only! Some book related to Hastinapur should be found! Then I will ask my father to read it to me!" She smiled brightly. She searched many books but she didn't get it.

"May I help you?" A chirpy little voice comes from behind. Here stands a little girl who was wearing simple orange colored clothes.

"Who are you?" Devika asked. "I am Indrakshi." She smiled.

"I can help you, tell me." She cutely smiles.

"I want a book on Hastinapur, can you bring it?" She asked.

"Phew, How do you get a book on Hastinapur in the library of Shivi? Well why do you want that?" Indrakshi asked.

"I want to know about Yudhishthira, the crown prince of Hastinapur." She said smiling. And Indrakshi facepalm. "Princess! Yudhishthir is still a child, how will a book be made about him? Till now the book would not have been made even on his grandmother." She chuckled.

"oh i didn't even think of that." Devika said.

"Don't worry, you will know all about them when the time comes." She chuckled. Devika was lost in thoughts.

"Dont think too much." She softly patted on her head. Devika be like:- 😅

"Uh, let's go outside." She said and they both left.

While walking they collided with shaivya.

"Who is she?" Shaivya asked pointing at Indrakshi.

"She is my freind, indrakshi." Devika said.

"Oh, Come on, it is good that you have a friend, otherwise who will befriend a quarrelsome like you?" Shaivya laughed while devika glared her. "Is she also not quarrelsome like you?" Shaivya asked in fun.

"Oh brother, she is the daughter of a charioteer!" ANUVINDYA said from behind.

Devika looked at her with questioning gaze, Indrakshi lowered her eyes.

"What is the daughter of a lowly charioteer doing with the princess of Shivi? Oh yes! She is her freind naa." Vindya and anuvindya laughed.

Devika stare them angrily. Suddenly they heard the footsteps of raja govasena.

"Indrakshi will stay here from now on.." govasena gently puts his hand on her shoulders. "As my freind." Devika erupted with a smile. "Absolutely!" Govasena affectionately smiled.

"Because she is my friend, no one has the right to insult her." Devika said angrily at them anuvindya and vindya. They both rolled their eyes and left. "Excellent!"

They both came in the room of devika. They talked a lot.

Don't know how two years passed, and it was time to send Shivi's glory, Govaseni to Kanyakul and Rajkumar to Gurukul. 
»»————- ★ - ★ ————-««
A/N
REALLY THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN ON 27 DECEMBER 🤐