Chapter 8: 𝘼 𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙨𝙚

They both garlanded each other

They both garlanded each other. They both were delighted. They sat down, priests were chanting mantras, they gave them flowers. They put it in holy flowers and joined their hands. Jayasena performed the auspicious ritual of kanyadan. Subhadra tied shri Krishna's patka with mitravrinda's veil, she mischievously patted on krishna ji's back. He looked at her and she replied a giggle. Now it was time for mangal phere, krishna ji was ahead in three rounds and mitravrinda was ahead in four. They sat again. Then, shri Krishna filled mitravrinda's hair partition with red vermillion, she was having tears of happiness in her pretty eyes. He passed a assuring smile. They stand up, and they were husband-wife till eternity. Anuvindya and vindya frowned.
....
Devika and indrakshi were talking with mitravrinda and shri Krishna.

"O Dwarikanath! You have never met Mitravinda Didi in the palace in Avanti. Then how did you confirm that Didi loves you?" Devika asked. Shri Krishna passed a laugh.

"My sister Subhadra has confirmed this!" He replied. Subhadra laughed.

"But how did you do that, dwarka kumari?" Devika asked surprisingly.

"Somehow my brother admitted me to the palace. Then I asked the princess and told her that I am Krishna's sister. Then she expressed her love for my bhratashree." Subhadra claimed.

"Mitra didi! You didn't even tell me that you met Princess Subhadra

"Mitra didi! You didn't even tell me that you met Princess Subhadra." Devika pouted. Mitravrinda was in an awe seeing her cuteness. "AWW!"

"Daughter Devika!" Rajadhidevi said while entering the room. Everyone greeted her.

"I have a work for you, devi!" She said.

"You just order, kakishree!" Devika said joining her hands obediently. She left a chuckle.

"First of all I would like to apologize to you Vasudev! for this misbehavior of my sons. They  shouldn't have insulted you like this! sincere apologies." She joined her hands. "Ah, what is this mata? Elders don't look good apologizing from youngers and after all it was not your fault, and I'm not feeling bad mata!" He touched her feet. "Kalyan ho!"

"Well daughter, tomorrow is the first day of Chaitra Navratri, so there will definitely be a puja, last year due to some reasons, the grand puja could not be organized. So this year the puja is being organized and that too on a large scale, in which different states of Aryavrat will also be included. So therefore you go and take very fragrant flowers for worship from the forests of Dwarka." Rajadhidevi said smilingly. Devika smiled.

"Can i take indrakshi with me?" Devika asked.

"According to me, you can do this work alone, what is the need of someone in this work?" Rajadhidevi said, she didn't like indrakshi that much. She nodded.

Devika mounted on her horse and left for forest.
.....
Pandavas were also present in dwarka.

"Bhaiya! When we came to Dwarka last time, please bring  the juicy fruits that you had brought from the forests of Dwarka." Arjun said to yudhishthira.

"Oh, That's all, dear brother? And why do you need to say "please", you just order." Yudhishthira said cupping his face.

"Aww bhaiya! You care for me so much!" He chuckled. Yudhishthira too mounted on horse and left for the forest. 
.....
"Come on, it's late but the best flower has been received, now let's eat something." She muttered to herself. She picked her bow and arrow and aimed at the red apple, but her concentration was broke due to the sound of horse. She missed her target, and the arrow flew in other direction. She snapped her face in other direction, and saw someone catching that arrow and vanishing after some moments, but in those moments. Her eyes met with his serene eyes. She was thinking who can he be? Yudhishthira?
♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡
A/N
I WROTE THIS CHAPTER ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHAITRA NAVRATRI!💖
RADHE RADHE