My Hia! Hia Methun

"Gem hurry up we are going to be late." Fourth calls for Gem as he is standing in the Kitchen with his backpack in his hand. "Don't worry we are going to make it in time." Gem says as he walks into the kitchen, grabs an apple by the kitchen counter. Fourth sighs and whines "Ai Gem!." Gem walks over to Fourth and holds him by his waist, "Relax baby, aren't your classes at 9h00am" Fourth now smiling nods. Gem kisses Fourth" So this means we have some time to kill" He says with a mischievous smile. "Ai Gem what are you thinking?" Fourth says while laughing as Gem kept kissing his neck. Gem takes away Fourth's back pack and puts it on the chair next to the kitchen counter. "Gem what are you planning?." Fourth asks as he giggles because Gem was kissing his neck.

Gem then looks at Fourth and smiles. "I love you Fourth." He says. Fourth kind of shocked a bit because they don't really say I love you's a lot to each other. "Are you okay hia Methun?" He replies feeling very shy. Gem smiles upon hearing Fourth call him hia Methun "what did you call me?" He asks a now flustered Fourth. "Hia Methun" Fourth says giggling. At the sound of that Gem lifts Fourth by the waist and puts him on the kitchen counter. Fourth eyes wide open says "Ai Gem!". Gem looks at him intensely in the eyes and says in his low baritone voice, "Call me hia Methun". Fourth smiles and says in a soft voice "hia... hia methun."

Hearing that Gem smiles positioning himself so that the space between him and Fourth is closed. Now face to face, Gem leans in closer and kisses Fourth's lips that tasted sweet with a bitter after taste. Tangerines Gem thought to himself. Fourth with his arms around Gem's neck pulls slightly away from the kiss, with their lips a few centimeters apart he whispers "Do you like it when I call you hia Methun? Hia?" Hearing these words seemed to trigger some kind of animalistic response from Gemini as he kissed Fourth, he started unbottoning Fourths shirt one by one exposing Fourth's chest.

Fourth shocked yet aroused by Gem's response smiles and responds to Gem's kiss. The kiss was passionate, full of lust, desire and hunger. Their tongues intertwined and danced in each others mouths as if they were fighting for dominance. Fourth takes Gem's t-shirt off and Gem assists Fourth to slide of his shirt. He then pins Fourth on the kitchen counter. He kisses Fourth's neck and kisses his chest gently before gently biting him. "Ai Gem." Fourth says with a moan. Gem looks at him and says "what did I tell you to call me?" Fourth flustered responds with "hia Methun". Gem smiles and says "Good boy" before resuming kissing Fourth aggressively and passionately.  His fingers trail down Fourth's chest, past his abs and as he was about to unbuckle Fourth's belt the phone rang.

"Gem answer the phone." Fourth says stopping Gem from unbottoning his jeans. "I can call them back later babe." Gem replies. Fourth cups Gem's face and kisses him, then says "Answer the phone.". Gem grabs the phone and answers it "this better good!" . "Ai sutt! Where are you? You were supposed to be here 20minutes ago." Gem's university friend yells. Gem looks at the time Shia I forgot about that he thinks to himself. "I'll be there soon man, traffic you know." Then quickly hangs up before his friend scolds him even more. He then looks at Fourth with his puppy eyes while Fourth laughs. He then lays on top of Fourth burrying his face in Fourths neck. "Gem... come on you already late." Fourth says while patting Gem's head who was unrelactent to leave.

LATER ON AT GMMTV BUILDING

"So where's your boyfriend?" Mark asks Fourth as he sits next to him. Fourth eyes widened looking around to hear if anyone heard what Mark said, then nudged him "P'Mark!" He said whining. "Ah ah sorry, I will stop then." Mark says laughing. Gem walked in the room and greeted everyone in the room. Fourth smiles mischievously and replies with a seductive "Hello hia Methun.". Gem looks at Fourth shaken up a bit as he is reminded by the morning's actions. Mark looks at Fourth and asks what did you call him. Fourth not wipping off the mischievous smile off his face, says "Hia, Hia Methun.". This grabs Ford and Proms attention as they start yelling "Ai Fourth is flirting with Gem again."

A flustered Gem walks towards Fourth and grabs him by the wrist and leads him out of the room. The others were left confused looking at each other while Mark smiled as he was the only one who knew about the two being boyfriends. "Where are you taking me?" Fourth asked. "Somewhere private." Gem answered as he opened a room that luckily no one was in. Fourth looks at him smiling, "What is it? Why did you bring me here?" He asks. Gem walks closer and grabs him by the waist and asks him "what did you call me?"  Fourth smiling whispers "hia Methun". Gem then pulls him closer and kisses him. They continue kissing as passionately and aggressive as in the morning.  Gem had pinned Fourth on the wall and kissing his neck, he unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time and then suddenly they heard Tay, Off and Gun's voice by the door and the door knob clicked.

Gemini and Fourth tried to compose themselves as Tay, Off and Gun entered the room. "Aww nongs, what are you guys doing in here?" Tay asked. "Uhm nothing Phi." Fourth replied. Off and Gun looked at each other. "Yeah we were just talking." Gem said in a slightly high pitched voice. "Oh" Tay said with a confused face. "Yeah so we will be heading off phi." Gem said as he headed out of the door followed by Fourth. As Fourth passed by Off, Off whispered to Fourth "Your shirt nong" gesturing at Fourth's unbuttoned shirt slightly exposing his bruised chest. A flustered Fourth nodded and hurriedly walked out buttoning his shirt. Off laughed, Gun smiled and Tay confused asked "what?". Off shook his head and smiled at Gun, Gun gave Off the I know you know what just happened in here look.

"Where were you guys?" Ford asked as Gem and Fourth entered the room. "Bathroom" Gem answered. "Together?" Mark asked giving them a mischievous smile. "No" Fourth answered, Prom and Ford looked at them with questioning eyes. "Gem went to the bathroom and I went to get coffee." Fourth answered. "But you don't drink coffee." Prom answered. "Yeah you always go on and on about how it's not good for one's health." Ford added. "Yeah and where is the coffee?" Mark asked knowing that Fourth was lying. Fourth looked at Gem, Gem laughed at how flustered Fourth had become. "I was going to get coffee, and then remembered I don't drink coffee so I came back."

Prom and Ford looked at each other confused and simultaneously said "Huh?". Fourth let out a frustrated sigh and said "oiii what's with all the questions?" Mark and Gemini laughed. "Besides aren't we going bowling today? Let's go before it gets late." Fourth says. "Let's get dinner first. You know to fuel ourselves before exercise." Ford suggested. "Bowling is not exercise" Prom said. "It is in my books." Ford argued as they headed out of the door. "Try not to make it too obvious nong" Mark whispered to Fourth glancing at Gemini. "What are you guys whispering about?" Gemini asked as he put his arm around Fourth's neck. "Jealous are we?" Mark asked as he laughed and hurried to catch up with Prom and Ford leaving the two lovers behind.

"So what was that about?" Gemini asked. Fourth looked at him and smiled "Why? Are you jealous?" He asked. "Should I be?" Gemini asked. Fourth laughed and shook his head. "By the way thank you for your help back then." Fourth said. "It seemed like you had it under control nong sì" Gem said while laughing. Fourth looked at him and whispered to him seductively "I will deal with you at home hia Methun" Gem stopped walking and looked at Fourth, "What does that mean?" Fourth smiled at him and said "You will have to wait to find out." Gem took his hand and said "Okay come let's go home." Fourth laughed and removed his hand from Gemini and said "I will be driving with p'Mark and Ford you drive with Prom." He winked at Gemini.

"What is he doing to me? Ai Fourth" Gemini thought to himself as he smiled watching Fourth run towards Mark, Prom and Ford.

Thank you for reading this chapter. How long do you think Fourth and Gemini can keep up this hide and seek game before they are caught? Feedback always appreciated.  I will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub 🌞🌻