You're mine always

FOURTH'S POV

It's been a week since Gem and I told each other we like each other. We are not dating or anything but our relationship has changed. We call each other everyday and text each other all day. We go out to eat every chance we get, basically we are inseparable. I even managed to convince him to eat vegetables. He is attending university this week so I might not see him much, the thought of it just makes me sad. I also have varsity entrance exams next week so I have to study. I know we will be in contact with each other but it's not the same. My phone rang, I looked at it and saw Gem's name displayed on my phone screen. I smiled as I picked it up. "What are you smiling about?" Fon asked. "Nosy" I replied as I ran up stairs to my room to answer it.
.
.
.
"Hello Gem." I said smiling while I laid on my bed. "Hello nong' Sì" He said. I giggled, "how are you phi Meťhun." I said. "I am not good at all." He answered. "What's wrong?" I asked . "My heart hurts from missing you." He replied. I laughed and said, "Stop you are giving me goosebumps." He laughed and said, "I really miss my nong' FotFot". I laughed at the various nicknames he was giving me. "Oh sorry na, what can I do to make you feel better?" I said. "Have dinner with me at my condo tonight." He replied. "Tonight Gem? That's rather short notice." I said. "Have dinner with me please Fourth, na' na na na. I will get you vegetables." I smiled and said "ah ah fine, pick me up at 7pm then.". I heard him giggle before he said, "got it see you in an hour 30 minutes." I smiled and replied with "Err see you soon.".
.
.
.
I rushed to take a shower, I quickly brushed my teeth. Lathered shampoo on my hands and massaged my hair as the water flowing from the shower head rinsed it. I got out of the shower, dried my hair and rummaged through my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. I wanted something comfortable yet looked decent. I wore blue jeans, a white Nike T-shirt and a grey Nike hoodie and my black and white Balenciaga sneakers. As I was drying my hair I heard Gem's voice from downstairs. It sounded like he was laughing and talking to Fon. I threw the towel on my bed and sprayed some cologne before rushing downstairs. "Gem you are here!" I said with an enthusiastic voice and smile. "Oho you look good brother, where are you going." Fon said. "Nosy" I said, as she pouted. I laughed and poked my tongue at her.
.
.
.
"We are going to have dinner." Gem replied to Fon. "Ah why didn't you let me know, I could have also prepared myself." Fon said whining. "That is because you're not invited nong." I replied as she pouted. "Next time na' Fon" Gem replied. "Come, let's go Gem. Tell Mae and pa I am having dinner with Gem na' Fon." I said as I held Gem's wrist leading him out of the door. Fon nodded and said her goodbyes to Gem.
.
.
.
We got to Gem's condo, being here felt different. Although I have been here before, this time it felt different. My heart pumped as adrenaline surged throughout my body. I was nervous yet excited. I leaned by the kitchen counter looking at Gem who was headed to the refrigerator. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked as he turned to me. I smiled and shook my head as I stared into his eyes. He walked over to me, standing inches away from me, he put his arms around my waist and said "I got us Italian food, you don't mind do you?". I looked up at him as he is a few inches taller than me and shook my head while smiling. He stared into my eyes and in a whisper he said, "beautiful." I felt my ears turn red as a tint of rose colour flushed on my cheeks as I blushed. "Can I kiss you?" Gem asked.
.
.
.
I stared at him as my heart fluttered, and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach intensified. I smiled and nodded. He pulled me closer, his eyes moved from mine and he looked at my lips. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my lips as I closed my eyes in anticipation. I felt his soft lips touch mine, he then pulled me closer and nibbled on my lips a bit before he parted with tongue. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to intensify the kiss. Our tongues intertwined with each other, they danced around each others mouth before we pulled out to catch our breath, I then nibbled on his lower lip as I ran my hands through the back of his soft hair. His lips tasted like cherries, they were sweet. The kiss intensified, it was full of passion, desire and lust. I a felt a shiver run down my spine and I could feel I was aroused. I pulled back and said. "How about we eat first." He looked at me then he buried his head on my neck hiding his red flushed face and he replied "mmmh"
.
.
.
"Okay Gem, you need to let me go so we can eat." I said laughing as Gem was still holding me with his head buried in the hook of my neck. "Just a few more minutes, you smell so good." He said as he sniff kissed me. I laughed and said "Gem come on the food is getting cold." He replied with "we will heat them up again" as he held me tighter. "Gem don't be clingy, I promise I will still be here." I said laughing softly. Gem looked at me and said "okay give me a small kiss first." I giggled shaking my head. "Na na Fourth." He said, with that I gave him a peck on the cheek and said "alright come let's eat.". He complied and helped me set the table and we sat down facing each other ready to dine.
.
.
.
"Why are you staring at me?" I said while looking at Gem. He didn't reply instead he smiled still looking at me. "What?" I said while smile. Still silence, he kept looking at me while smiling. "Gem, stop looking at me. You are making me shy." I said. "Fourth... I like you." He said. "I know, I like you too. I thought the kiss earlier proved how much we liked each other." I replied smiling. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "Huh?" I replied. "Be my boyfriend Fourth, be mine and only mine." He said while smiling with his eyes glistening. "Gem... you want me to be your boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes, be mine Fourth." He said. I smiled and nodded as I could feel my face burn from being shy. "Use words Fourth." I looked at him and said "Yes Gem, I will be yours and yours alone."
.
.
.
He stood up from his chair and walked up to me. He held my hands and pulled me up from my chair, put his hands around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He gave me a sniff kiss on my cheek. I reciprocated and kissed him on the cheek. We stood there looking at each other smiling. "Uhm Gem, can we not tell anyone about this yet?". I asked nervously because I was scared that he might misunderstand me. He nodded then kissed me. I smiled and asked "You are okay with it?". He smiled at me, "of course I am. Our careers are starting off, so I understand your worry." He replied. "Besides just knowing that you are mine is good enough for me." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. "I am yours and always yours Gem." I said.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. I love this GemFourth era. Will they be able to navigate their relationship between school and work while keeping it a secret? Anyways feedback is always appreciated. Rak na jub jub 🌻🌞