Jealousy Jealousy (I see red)

It's been a week since Gemini and Fourth met each other, they would occasionally text and call each other but it's been a long time since they have been physically apart like this. Gemini was attending classes and hanging out with his varsity friends that week and Fourth just spent the week at home and attending classes in preparation for his varsity entrance. Although Gemini missed Fourth he was feeling much calmer regarding his feelings towards Fourth and was starting to convince himself that maybe it was indeed character spilling because slowly he was starting to feel the intense emotions towards his friend fade.
.
.
.
It was a Friday evening and Gemini had decided to stay at his parents house instead of his condo for the weekend. He had gone almost 2 days without texting or talking with Fourth but that didn't bother him until he saw his "twin brother" was on IG live and he decided to check it out. While watching the live he noticed someone on the background, it was Fourth. Phuwin and Fourth were singing on IG live, Fourth singing and Phuwin playing the piano. He read through the comments and fans were shipping them. He turned red, he could feel himself physical burn up, that uneasy feeling came back. It felt like someone punched him in the stomach and he felt nauseated. He stood up and rushed to the bathroom.
.
.
.
GEMINI'S POV

It felt like I was throwing up my organs at this point as I knelt next to the toilet bowl. I stood up flushed the toilet, "Great! Here goes my dinner." I thought to myself as I turned towards the sink and opened the tap to rinse my mouth and wash my face. I looked at my face, I could feel a headache forming. I turned towards my room took out 2x 500mg of paracetamol tablets and chucked them in my mouth and washed them off with a gulp of an energy drink I found by my desktop. "Ugh I hate this so much"  I said as I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes as I sighed heavily. Before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

*Drrr Drrr Drrr*
"Ugh what is that" I said as I opened my eyes and turned towards the direction of the noise, it was my phone as I looked at it I saw Fourth's name displayed on the screen. I sat up, looked at the phone hesitating on answering it. "Hello"  With a voice that is still a bit rough and husky as I had just woken up, I cannot believe I passed out last night. "Hello ter, just woke up? You didn't forget we have a live today event right?" Fourth said. "Of course not, how could I? I thought it was you who might have forgotten about it since you seem to forget about me so easily these days." I said to Fourth without actually realizing what I said until it was too late. "Huh? What do you mean I forgot about you, you know how much I missed ter. Anyways get ready see you at the company job job, making a kissing sound" Fourth said. "Err" I said as I hanged up the phone smiling at how cute Fourth just sounded.
.
.
.
I got to the company and bumped into Pond and Phuwin, we greeted each other and made a small conversation but for whatever reason I couldn't make eye contact with Phuwin. I didn't want to completely ignore him because that would be rude but I just gave him one word answers or just nodded while giving half a smile while he spoke to me. I think Phuwin sensed something was wrong because he gave up trying to converse with me. Shortly while Pond and I were talking about his dance video I saw the other day, Fourth walked in with a smile plastered on his face. He looked so cute with his hair in a small bun, his pinkish cheeks and beautiful glistening eyes. He walked towards us and said his hellos and walked towards Phuwin and gave him a hug. I watched in horror as this display of affection played out infront of me. He turned towards me and smiled. "Why are you looking so gloomy for Gem? Don't you miss me?" He said, while the other two chuckled, I shook my head and sighed while I let out a small smile.
.
.
.
While the staff were busy with my hair and make up I was looking at the reflection of an unnerving sight. It was Fourth and Phuwin standing close to each other with Phuwin resting his hand on Fourth's waist. The feeling came again, it felt like someone punched me in my stomach, I clenched my fists and I could feel my head start to ache. My face flush with a new shade of red as I looked at them whisper to each other and laugh. "Are you okay nong Gem?" The make up artist asked. "You don't look well, is the anything wrong?" The hairstylist added, with that being said Fourth turned his attention towards me. With a look of worry he walked towards me and made eye contact with me through the mirror reflection. "Don't worry it's just a slight headache" I said with a slight smile maintaining eye contact with him. The make up artist excused herself and said she is going to get me something to drink and maybe an aspirin.
.
.
.
"See you later tonight Nong Fourth, get better soon okay Gem" Phuwin said with a smile, I just nodded at him and Fourth answered "Okay Phu, see ya". I looked at him and the feeling intensified in my stomach. "Phu? Nong Fourth? Fourth and I are the same age why is he calling him nong and me Gem? What's all of this? What is their relationship?" I thought to myself. I felt someone touch my hand, it felt warm and kind of soothing, I looked up and I saw it was Fourth. He looked at me in the eyes and said "Gem, are you okay? I am getting worried." His face was so close to mine, I felt my body heat up and my heart race. "Yeah just a mild headache" I replied while retreating my head from him.
.
.
.
During the live Fourth kept holding my hand and kept looking at me with a reassuring smile. The live went by smoothly and eventually I started to feel better, I don't know if it was because Fourth was being so attentive to me or what but the throbbing headache I had earlier on subsided and the pain in my stomach felt much better. My tensed up body started to feel relieve, like the tension that was stored in my body was released." After the live event was finished it was just me and him in the dressing room. "Uhm...Fourth" I said softly, "Yes Gem" he said as he lifted his head from his phone to make eye contact with me. "Will you please stay with me tonight?" I  asked. With a puzzled face he asked "What do you mean stay with you tonight?". I walked towards the couch he was sitted on and laid my head on his shoulder and sighed before I said "I mean can you please sleep over at my place tonight?".
.
.
.
Thank you for reading! Let me know if you liked it or anything really. I am going to update another part right after this 🌻🌞