Fin: The end is only the beginning.

Daonuea was probably the most spoiled baby on this planet. Everyone was showering him with love and affection from both of their families, friends and their seniors from GMMTV.  Literally everyday people would volunteer to babysit him, he was everyone's baby.

The MSP gang would show up at Fourth's and Gemini's home everytime they didn't have a schedule just to have a glimpse of Daonuea, or nong'Dao as they referred to him. Even the Power Rangers squad (Pond, Phuwin, Joong and Dunk) would come when they were free.

Dunk was especially fond of Dao because he believed that he was named after his character in SIMM, even though Fourth and Gemini told him numerous time that's not the case he didn't care he believed what he wanted to believe.

Gun and Arm bought Dao designer baby clothes. The amount of Toys he received from Tay, New, Off, First and Khaotung was astounding. They would literally bring a toy or stuffed animal when they would visit.

Their manager and P'Tha also bought a bunch of stuff for Dao when they came to visit. Everyone's support was overwhelming for the new parents but it was very much appreciated. Everyone took the saying "it takes a village to raise a child" seriously.

They hadn't really spent time with Dao alone, either their parents were there, Lisa or Fron. They appreciated this a lot because of their busy schedules, they still had photoshoots, fanmeets and product endorsements they had to do. Plus they were busy getting their degrees.

The public had noticed a change in their behavior, Gemini was more receptive of Fourth's flirting on camera. They were softer with each other and even their on-screen bickerings reduced a bit, or they were too cutesy to be considered bickering.

Time really flew by because before they knew it Dao was nine months old. He was crawling and eating solids. Fourth felt guilty about missing some of his baby's milestones but their parents, Lisa and Fron would update them all the time whenever they were out of the country. Their phones were flooded with pictures and videos of Dao, it was enough to last a lifetime.

It was semester break and the two finally earned themselves a two week break after filming their new series, a sequel of 23.5: NorthNight story. They decided to spend the time off with Dao alone. Without their parents, Lisa or Fron. They wanted to experience this whole parent thing alone together without anyone hovering over them.

"Honey are you sure that you guys will be able to handle it?" Gemini's mother asked as she handed a sleeping Dao to Gemini.

"Yes Mae, you don't need to worry." Gemini replied

"Yes Mae, don't worry. We will call you if we need anything." Fourth replied.

"Okay. Please do call me and your mother and I are just a phone call away." Gemini's mother replied.

Keera kissed Dao on the forehead before giving her sons a peck on the cheek and said her goodbye reminding them to call her.

Gemini had set up a cot bed in their bedroom, he figured it will be much easier than having to go all the way to the nursery if Dao woke up at night. He had a philosophy of 'working smarter than working harder.'

"Okay you can put Dao to sleep and I will cook something for us." Fourth said and Gemini nodded.

After reading a lot of parenting books, Fourth also learned how to cook. He wanted to get Dao to eat more vegetables and actually love them unlike his husband. To be fair Gemini was trying to eat more vegetables even though he still believed they tasted disgusting.

Shortly after Fourth prepared dinner he took a shower, he wanted to utilize this time while his husband and son were sleeping. He shook his head when he saw Gemini sleeping peacefully next to Dao. "I told him to put Dao to sleep but he put himself to sleep as well." Fourth mumbled to himself.