ch3: Hero assembly and testing

Saturday

It was Saturday and Harry was thinking about how he should fight. He was looking at heroes and villains who didn't have powers and used tech, or skill to be a hero or villain. Wonder woman, Bumblebee, Batgirl, Batman, Catwoman, the Riddler, Green Arrow, and Blue Beetle. He looked at his exoskeleton that he had been working on, he knew he would put some aspect of it into his hero persona. He decided to go for a walk.

Harry is walking thinking about ways to make himself a hero. He bumped into someone not realizing where he was going. When he looked up he saw the red head he had met the other day. 

"Babs?" Harry said. 

"Oh hey Harry, I didn't know you lived here." Barbara said with a smile.

 "Yeah, I was taking a walk thinking." He said. 

"About what? Physics, tech, or NONE OF THE ABOVE!" She asked hyped.

 "Anyone ever tell you that you're a little too loud?" He said rubbing his ears. 

"Oh sorry." She said embarrassed. 

"Well to answer your question, I was thinking about what exactly would make a great hero." He said.

 "Well simple, they need a cause that drives them, and also cool gadgets and weapons, like for example, Batgirl uses Batarangs as her weapon, they're reusable and can be replaced." She explained.

 "I get what you're saying." Harry replied. 

"Hey I'm gonna hang out with my friends later do you want to join?" She asked.

 "No thanks, I have some stuff to do, great chat though." Harry said. 

"Okay, text me if you want to join us." Barbara said. The two of them go in different directions and head off.

Harry arrives back at his house and runs to his room. He sits at his desk and opens his computer. He figured out what he would add to his suit, a set of knives. He would carry one on each leg and two around his waist. All he needed was to get a strong material to make them.

He also figured out which parts of the exoskeleton he was going add to his suit

He also figured out which parts of the exoskeleton he was going add to his suit. Just the forearms, they were the most versatile out of the whole suit so they wouldn't slow him down and it would be easy to get off. He just needed to give both arms individual power sources. He was also working on special power discs that used the electrical cells of eels to generate power. They were at STAR lab's vault so he didn't have them. So he'd just have to steal them back at night. But for now he can get the materials he needed, and some of the right clothing that he would wear for crime fighting. 

4 hours later

He went to get 440C steel to make his knifes, along with rubber for the handles. He also got protective gear that he would wear. Along with multiple knife holsters and a mask.