Friends Forever? Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye Luke. We will always be friends forever. I love you brother," he said and then he stopped breathing.

I let out another deep sob that was in my throat. I can't believe it he's gone. I heard people break through the door, but I didn't care. I felt people pull me away from him. NO! They can't do that.

"No please he can't be gone," I screamed as I thrashed in their arms.

"Calm down sir."

"No don't take him away," I screamed wanting to hold Delirious.

But sadly I had to watch him get pulled away from. Getting taken away from me. I can see his pale lifeless face and I just sat there crying into my legs. I felt someone pat my back and I saw that it was one of the paramedics.

"Here we are heading to Hidden Valley Hospital just head over there so you can say your goodbyes," he said and got up and left.

I'm now in Delirious room. The computer was on and I saw that it was recording. I went to it and I saw that he was recording a video.

"Guys what you saw there I'm so sorry that had happened. We were just having a good time hours before, I don't know what made him do this probably when I rewatch this video I'll know but for now may H20 Delirious rest in piece," I said and ended the video.

It asked me if I wanted to save the video and I did. I can see that the video was 20 minutes long. Wow just wow if I only I had stayed maybe he would still be here. If only I had been there for him I wished I could go back in time and be there.

I watched the video and my eyes filled with hate. They did this to him. They made him do it. They killed him. And they will pay.

I quickly log into my Skype account and I see that they were all on including a few extra that Delirious made me write about. I decided to add them all into a group chat.

"Hey guys," I typed and I quickly got responses.

"Hey Cartoonz," Droidd wrote first.

There was a bunch of hey's and hi's and soon the chat got all quiet.

"So I want you all to come to North Carolina and I want to surprise Delirious by bringing you guys," I messaged hoping they would agree to this.

"Yeah sure I'm down for it," Evan replied and I smirked.

Soon everyone else agreed and I sent them his address. I told them to all come in two days and they agreed. I logged out and I started to get everything ready. They will pay for his death and I want them to feel what he's been feeling before he left this world.

~Magical Two Days Passing~

I make the final preparations and I set everything up. I set the video up to be uploaded on Youtube. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly open it. It was Lui, Nogla, Mini, and Terrorizer.

"Hey guys come in he is out right now but I'm sure he'll be back so just take a seat on the couch," I said letting them in.

Soon everyone started to come Evan, Moo, Wildcat, Basically, 407, and Droidd. I pulled Droidd, Terrorizer, and 407 aside wanting to talk to them alone.

"Okay I'm showing you guys a video that Delirious made but I want to let you know it's a doozy," I said and they nodded.

"why though and where is Delirious," Droidd said sounding very concerned.

I have seen the videos of him and Droidd and I know they were close like how me and he was.

"This will explain everything," I said and he nodded his head.