Chapter 382: The Boss's Little Mermaid (41-42)

En başından başla

Because this is the world of happiness created by the old palace specially for her, there will be no outsiders here except for the fixed happiness ambassador, so as not to damage and interfere with her great cause of happiness.

What is going on now?

Such incomprehensible unknown existence really made the little guy feel faintly afraid.

I can't help but want to chase it right away and take a good look at what it is.

But now, how could she act alone...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing couldn't help pursing her pink lips faintly, and a moment of helplessness flashed under his eyes.

Unfortunately, all the thoughts in this moment were all shown by the man who had been staring at her.

"...Are you really okay?"

Seeing her faintly pale and delicate face, the suspiciousness in Jin Xian's eyes became more and more serious.

Of course, more, still restless and worried.

He thought for a while, then turned to her again and bent down slightly.

Immediately he raised his hands and gently held the sides of the little guy's head.

Slowly turned her around, making the eyes that had been deliberately avoiding, forcibly facing her.

Word by word, in the words of serious inquiry, there is a trace of non-rejection.

"Xiang Xing, tell me what's wrong with you."

"..."

Xiang Xing bit her pink lips and blinked her soft eyes silently.

The little brain quickly turned for a while, and simply opened his mouth, pretending to be sleepy and yawned.

After that, while sucking her nose vigorously, she rubbed her wet apricot eyes that had been suffocated with tears, and muttered, "I, I'm just a little sleepy..."

"..."

The man squinted his deep ink eyes and stared at her quietly for a while.

Finally nodded.

"Okay, let's go back then."

As he said, he took the big shoes from the side and put on Xiang Xing's fishtail carefully.

After covering the fish's tail with a towel, she slowly got up and returned to the back of the wheelchair again.

Afterwards, he glanced at his father on the hospital bed, "Let's go back first. If you have any needs, please call Grapefruit or me directly."

"Good, good, you guys go back quickly!"

Mr. Jin nodded and waved his hands again and again, looking like he wanted to kick the two directly away.

Ever since, Jin Xian pushed Xiang Xing out of the ward and walked towards the underground garage.

The little guy held his breath with the ducks, ducks and mussels, and stared at the transparent unknown dots that were getting closer to them.

And the distance between the two sides, under their respective walks, is indeed getting closer.

This made Xiang Xing more confident in his heart.

No matter what the composition of this mysterious person is, his purpose is definitely to deal with Mr. Jin.

finally.

On the map, the cursors on both sides, in front of an elevator, almost overlap.

Looking at the elevator with increasing numbers from bottom to top, Xiang Xing's little heart also raised his throat.

Until the elevator really stopped at her level.

Then, the elevator doors opened slowly.

Inside, there was a young man wearing a white coat with a calm face.

On his left chest, there was a badge with his name and photo on it.

Department of Hematology, Wang Zheng.

What's more, at the same time, Jin Xian behind her smiled slightly and greeted the doctor Wang.

"Doctor Wang."

"Ah, it's Mr. Jin."

When Dr. Wang saw Jin Xian, he seemed to be very familiar with him. He nodded at the man with a very kind and gentle smile.

"I heard that your old man woke up...Speaking of which, under such a serious situation, he can wake up before our estimated period. That's really shocking."

"Where, it is Dr. Wang and the doctors who have treated well."

Jin Xian flattered formulaically.

The two exchanged casual greetings, then Doctor Wang waved goodbye and left.

Fortunately, instead of walking towards Jin Nan's ward, he went to his own clinic first.

Looking at the moving route, the back of the white coat that exactly matched the transparent dots on the map, Xiang Xing couldn't help squinting his eyes severely.