🦇You like bats too!🎩

This is a platonic ship btw!!! They aren't dating dating its just bonding time.
This is just a fanfic were streber and ross bond while kevin has streber over for a movie night.

Streber carefully opens the front door to kevins house. " Gracias a dios que llegaste antes de que empeorara la tormenta" (thank god you got here before the storm got worse) jaune rushed over to streber and rubbed his fluffy black hair. "im right here mom..." kevin said softly giggling. "yes kevin im glad youre ok too" jaune said jokingly rolling her eyes as her and the two guys laughed.

"hey kevin wheres my me and the brids CD by du-" ross said but was quickly shocked to see kevins boyfriend. ross always joked with kevin, saying his taste in people was awful. But ross enjoyed strebers outfit. Streber had on a weezer shirt. "holy- you like weezer!" ross said rushing down the stairs toward streber.

"oh you noticed. I thought i looked silly in this" streber said rubbing the back of his head. Ross and streber sat down as kevin made popcorn for the show. They were gonna do a owl house marathon and watch all of the episodes and in preparation streber made most of the snacks like hex mix, hootys cookies and he also made pizza bagels of course. Ross then brought up duster again. "whats your favorite song?" "oh thats a good question, well orbitron always makes my eyes water" streber told the smaller emo. "same!" ross said ass he looked at strebers phone case, it had a cream yellow background with bats on it. "OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE BATS TOO!?" ross shouted. "oh you like my phone case, kevin got it for me for my brithday, you'll never guess what day its on" streber said. "October 31st?" ross guessed. "what? No its October 15th" streber told him.

"you know theres this bat sanctuary and at night you can see all theese bats! Kevin took me to there once for valentines day last year" "thats cool well im gonna help kevin with the homemade hexmix" ross said getting up and helping kevin dip the pretzels in the chocolate.

"kevin asegúrate de que ross no se queme la mano poniendo los pretzels en el chocolate" jaune said while carefully watching ross. "No te preocupes, mamá, me aseguro de que esté usando una cuchara para sumergirlos" kevin said to jaune.

After a bit kevin and streber had too run to walmart to get popcorn and cookie stuff. When they came back streber gave ross a bat plushy. Ross looked at the bats ears and inside wings he softly sniffled, it was the demiboy flag. "kevin told me you were demiboy so i made you a little pride bat" streber said, also i got this for you too" streber handed him a owl house sticker pack, most of them were hunter beacuse it was Ross's favorite. "dude thank you so much"
Ross said throwing his arms around streber.

"Who wants to watch the finale?" kevin yelled from the living room. "I DO" streber and ross both said.

A/N
I absolutely sobbed that the finale /srs😋

-🦇🎩

⚝Spooky month oneshots⚝ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara