🍬Breedable🦇

This chapter is smut but also this book isnt just candybats...(or is it /j)

Kevin walks in "you needed me streber?" he was then shoved down to the bed "yes actually" streber said. He tried to keep the ' anonymous vampire vibe' "but its up to you alright?" streber informed the older male.

Streber took the older mans shirt off revealing his top surgery scars. He took kevins shorts and boxers off only leaving his wet dripping pussy. "what a good boy" streber said getting kevin ready. "now promise me if Anything hurts tell me immediately!"

"i promise" kevin told him. "good boy..." streber reached over toward kevins crotch and stuck his middle finger in his vagina. "ah~! Oh fuck-!" kevin groaned as streber but his pointer. "o-oh my god!" kevin whimpered submissively. Streber grabbed the condom and lube.

Streber put the condom on him and lube some lube on. Streber got between kevins legs on put a soft kiss on his clit before he fucked it. Streber put kevins legs on his shoulder. And entered him "OH fU-" kevins loud moans were interrupted by streber pulling out and back in. He continued pounding his tiny cunt.

"good...good cum dumpster" streber whispered his kevins ear. Kevin tried not to cum from his words. "c-can i cum...I'll be a good slut" kevin moaned. Streber nodded and kevin cummed on his long dick. Streber cummed also but in his condom.

Aftercare-
Streber pulled out a threw the condom away. He picked up kevin Trying to not touch his overstimulated cunt.  streber started thr bath and put kevin in and joined him. Streber scrubbed kevin pussy softly. Kevin enjoyed the soft feeling of strebers palm on his pussy lips.  Streber made sure to not overstimulate him again.

After that streber got kevin out of the tub and dried him off on gave him clothes. Streber made kevin drink some water before passing out

(324 words)

⚝Spooky month oneshots⚝ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara