Just freinds 🦇🍬

Tw- no tws :3

Kevins pov:

I realized i was pansexual when i was 16 and all beacuse of streber.

For explanation in high school i was very close to streber.

Until his family moved away to somewhere else. 16 year old me was sad as fuck.

Well how about i told you that he came into my work.

<at kevins job>

3rd person pov~

Streber was wearing a vampire-y outfit. His hair looked pretty decent and normal.

Quick headcannon~

I think streber and kevin have a lot of pricings

ANYWAY, kevin lifted his head up as he heard streber say "ok, got it" with a buck and two in his hands.

"streber?" kevin said in awe. "kev?" streber was extremely happy.

"Kevin i didn't know you worked here?" "do you have time to chit chat streb" kevin asked. "yes actually"

"then hunter ended up fighting amity in ecli-" streber was explaining the plot of toh to kevin.

But were interrupted by skid and pump walking in. "oh boy..." kevin muttered.

"oh pump look!" skid said. "he looks spooky" pump said. "hello sir, do you perhaps like spooky month" pump said. "yes, and oh my goddess i love your costumes there so spooky" streber was tapping his feet in happiness. (autism)

"ok, look kids i cant sell candy cans in September okay?" kevin said trying not to yell, ever since kevin was 11 his family always knew he had anger issuses.

Of Crouse he never took it out on his family only freinds and people he knew that pissed him off.

"i know kevin, we just need chocolate for skids mom" pump said to kevin that easily calmed him down.

"ok your total is 3$" kevin said as skid handed him a 15. Kevin enjoyed Lila's helpfulness, after all she was his therapist and his moms best freind.

Skid and pump left the store and ethan came in. "hey vampy whats taking so long- ohh so thats the guy you had a crush on in Highschool." streber grew red and ran out to the car.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
347 words, i will be Writing a part two to this when i get ungrounded lmao,

I also need request so.... TELL MEEEE