(short) Soonze 🍬🦇

Type: fluff

Context: kevin is trans duh and has bipolar

Kevin lays in his bed messing with strebers dark lovely hair. suddenly kevins alarm goes off waking both of them.

"ugh..kev can you but your alarm more quietly Please" streber said in a calm tone.

"sure" kevin said half awake. He didn't get any sleep and was more tired then ever. Streber held onto Kevins chest as he feel asleep.

Kevin wrapped his arms around streber and kissed his cold forehead. streber woke up. "kevv..." streber whined. Kevin chuckled "sorry...sorry"

"hey streb since were both awake can i tell you something" "what is it?" the vamp said. "well...Ive only told my brother this because he is also...this is scary to say beacuse youre gay and well..." kevin couldn't make out the words to tell streber.

"streber im transgender" kevin said expecting streber to get up and leave. "kevin im trans too" streber said rolling his eyes jokingly.

They both chuckled and kevin tackled him to the bed and stared kissing him all over.  "can we watch the owl house streb" kevin asked. "its your house but i dont mind" the vamp said.

So they continued watching toh the end

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
I just wanna say thanks for all of you being so kind and sweet to me on this app. You guys have truly motivated me and i love you guys sm <3