Untitled - S

His rough, gritty hands grip your waist, pushing you up and down. His breath hitches, kissing your neck.

"Fuck (Y/N).." he groans. He takes your nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and biting it roughly. He's pulling you harder and harder onto his cock.

The sound of your skin and his slapping against one another fills the room, bodies sweating together.

"(C-) (C/N)-!" You whimper in pure bliss. (C/N) holds your chin with his hand. "You're doing so good baby."

He kept pounding and pounding into you. It felt like it'd never end. Your breasts bounced pressed against his body.

(C/N) looks up at you with his mesmerizing (e/c) eyes. Hunger and desperation linger, he smiles.

He stops thrusting for a second, before flipping you over on your stomach. He stands at the edge of the bed. He pulls you towards him, your stomach on the bed, ass in the air; all for display.

Without hesitation he inserts himself into you, exhaling heavily.

He grips your lower back, thrusting slow and hard. Your eyes roll back, a moan escaping your mouth.

"Harder (C/N)." You demand in between moans, he follows your directions. A small cocky smirk grows on his lips.

His hands slither up your back to your neck, both hands wrapping around your throat. He pulls you closer to him, thrusting faster and harder. Your moans grow louder and louder as he pulls your hair, cocking your head back.

One of his hands presses against your mouth, preventing any sound from escaping. "Be a good girl and be quiet."

You didn't think it was humanly possible for someone to thrust into you so hard.

His hand leaves your neck, and he reaches down, rubbing your clit from the front. Your whimpers go increasingly louder as his fingers pinch and circle your clit.

A loud smack lands on your ass, leaving a red handprint. His hand slides up your back again, taking a handful of your hair and pulling back roughly. His body presses over yours, his groans in your ear.

His hand travels back to your clit, rubbing it even faster as he pounds into you harder and harder. A knot tangles in your stomach, your body temperature skyrockets. You can't stop moaning from pleasure and pain simultaneously.

"Im gonna-" You finally managed to say.

(C/N) flicks his fingers faster, maintaining the same thrust speed. "Cum for me baby." He reaches his other hand and snakes it around your throat, holding your neck tightly.

Tears drop from your eyes, "I'm cumming (C/N)-!"

(C/N)'s thrusts grow increasingly sloppy and lack rhythm, his groans become more frequent and louder, his point of epiphany coming closer.

(C/N) exhales deeply, his seed filing your insides. He thrusts in one last time before pulling out.

You turn around to lay on your back, your legs shaking, trying to catch your breath. (C/N) lays down on your chest, embracing your body and giving you a kiss before closing his eyes.

First smut let's gooooo

Crush x Reader Oneshots! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें