Bad News (H)

IB: Bad News - Kanye West
(IK I've been doing a lot of KW songs but I'm LITERALLY out of ideas and it's only the second chapter 😭 plz bare with me. Please leave suggestions!)

2nd person pov

"He cheated on me?"

The words mumbled out of your mouth in pure shock. The drink you had fell from your hand, spilling all over your shoes. You stood still in your spot, not moving a muscle.

Your best friend b/f/n) had informed you that your boyfriend (or s/o) had cheated on you with the same girl he swore he never talked to.

The word had spread quickly, since the school was a relatively small campus. Everytime you took a step, it felt like the world was waiting for the next one. And the next one. You could see everyone murmuring to each other, their heads turning in every direction you took.

The second your best friend had said the word
"cheated' your face turned to stone. Your confidence had already been shot down weeks prior, you had a feeling in your stomach something was gonna go down.

Tears ran down your shocked face as you had just realized what happened 2 nights prior. (C/N) had begged and begged for you to engage in intercourse. After so long, you finally gave in.

Your friend ran to comfort you, wrapping their arms around you pulling you into a tight embrace. Your arms remained glued to your sides, almost refusing to hug back.

"It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be..." your friend repeated the same mantra over and over in attempt to alleviate the pain.

The words you wished to vocalize remained stuck in the back of your throat. You opened your mouth to speak, but the words couldn't come out.

"We caught him kissing up on another girl... there's even a picture."

"Who?"

"(Person you hate)"

The sadness and sorrow quickly turned to fury and rage. Your eyes widened, and your friend let go of you. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)"

"Don't even worry about it. Can you show me the photo?"

Your friend scurried to grab her phone, showing a screenshot of (C/N) and (Person you hate) kissing at a party.

More tears fell from your eyes, this time, because of hatred and bitterness. "Send me that photo please."

"Okay," your friend said, and sent you the image.

Later that night, (C/N) had sent you a message reading: Hey, are you free later?

Your heart immediately dropped. You stared at the notification until it finally disappeared on its own. Desperate for any closure, you answer: Yeah, what's up?

He replied: I'm making (favorite food) tonight, just asking if you wanted to have dinner. At 7?

You let out an exasperated sigh before more tears than before fell. You contemplated taking him up on his offer, and ultimately, agreed.

Your reply read: Sure, I'll be there.

After sending the message, you threw your phone on your bed and sobbed and screamed as loud as you could into your pillow in any attempt to suppress yourself from going off on him right then and there.

Your mind raced a million thoughts. What if she's there? What if my foods poisoned? Wouldn't he just want to get rid of me? What if he had sex with her too..?