Conclusion: Kiyomi vs Tsunade! (Chapter 19)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 19: Conclusion: Kiyomi vs Tsunade!

It's been almost five minutes and Tsunade was still stuck in the Genjutsu leaving a lot of people in shock at what they had just witnessed. Tsunade is widely known for being the best medical ninja in the Elemental Nation with chakra control so good that she should normally break out of any Genjutsu.

This left everyone even more bewildered and amazed by the sight of the Godaime Hokage being incapacitated by a Genjutsu and for this long since many expected that she'd have broken the Genjutsu already. Many had even wondered what kind of Genjutsu is it to put their Hokage in such a state.

"Tsunade-hime hadn't broken out of the Genjutsu yet!" Said Jiraiya clearly worried since this wasn't normal to him and looked at Naruto wanting to gauge his reaction while also to gain understanding of what was happening.

Naruto was obviously looking at the match calmly knowing exactly what the technique Kiyomi had used. The reason why Tsunade could never break out of the illusion is because it's not a Genjutsu to be exact.

Genjutsu is a chakra-based illusion that can be broken as long as you have the chakra control needed to flush out the effect of the Genjutsu from your own system.

Kiyomi's Pandora Nightmare worked differently as it didn't require chakra for it to be used. This was just one of the standard abilities that Pandora grants its user among other abilities.

He had experienced the technique before and even he was ensnared in it for a period of time before he had managed to override it due to being naturally stronger so he was able to use his own strong will to break out of the illusion, something not many can do.

"I think we both already know who the winner is!" said Naruto with a small smile as he looked at Jiraiya who looked hesitant since he had expected the match to at least conclude to a draw or something like that.

"You should declare it as such since Tsunade is already incapacitated and if Kiyomi was an enemy, Tsunade would have been killed many times already!" Naruto said, reminding Jiraiya.

Jiraiya hesitated since he didn't know how Tsunade would react to this, would she punch him because he interrupted the fight? After all, Tsunade may not show it but she has her pride as a Senju.

This also left him worried about whether Tsunade would have her pride hurt after being defeated by someone who is old enough to be her grand-daughter or even her daughter.

Or would she just gracefully accept defeat? This may be a possibility but he doubted Tsunade would be happy. She is still the Godaime Hokage and she needed to show that she was stronger so that the populace of Konoha could feel safe with her in charge.

Then again, knowing that Konoha has these two powerful Juggernauts for teens capable of fighting on equal grounds as Sannin can be very comforting for many since they can feel safe with the next generation.

After all, with the Uchiha clan being reduced to one loyal Konoha shinobi which is Kiyomi and two traitorous Uchiha's which were Sasuke and Itachi with one training under Orochimaru and the other being a Rogue shinobi part of a dangerous organization.