Ichiraku Ramen & Hidden roots! (Chapter 11)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 11: Ichiraku Ramen & Hidden roots!

It was already night in Konoha as both Kiyomi and Naruto walked together, the streets were dark with the only source of light being the street pole and the several shops that were open at that hour.

"You gave him one hell of a scare." Commented Kiyomi giggling when remembering Kakashi's terrified look when Naruto decided to drag him out of hiding by using one of his many powerful techniques which is [Heaven splitter] essentially cutting everything that stood in his way in half and Kakashi was a victim.

The sheer terror was something the two couple would remember for many years to come but who could blame him after all he is dealing with a member of the Yoo clan, a bunch of sword maniacs who slashes and cut everything that stands in their way.

"I have no regrets doing what I did." Said Naruto with an obvious smirk on his face before his expression changed to that of fondness when he noticed from his peripheral vision Ichiraku ramen which was a place he went whenever he was hungry and they served him often for free of charge. Now that he had matured, he realized that the Sandaime had obviously been paying the bill cost for his meal or Ichiraku would have gone bankrupt considering his large appetite for ramen.

"Well that brings back memories..." Spoke Naruto before he turned smiling towards his girlfriend before he took her hand guiding her towards the shop "...you did say you want to try one of the ramens in Ichiraku and this is the perfect time to do it." Said Naruto as Kiyomi beamed as she wondered what kind of food did Ichiraku produce to have Naruto pretty much addicted to its taste.

Walking inside the small shop Naruto was met with the same bar where he spent most of his childhood eating there either with the Ichiraku family or with Iruka, his academy teacher. It was a place where he built memories and bonded with his teammates back when Sasuke had managed to loosen up.

"Welcome to Ichiraku ramen." greeted Ayame, it was obvious to Naruto that she looked exactly the same as the day he left for training with Jiraiya.

"N-naruto is that you my boy!" Came the voice of Teuchi who glanced over his shoulder to see the customer and was shocked and overjoyed to see his favorite customer back in Konoha after almost three years of him being gone.

Things were obviously not the same in Konoha after news reached Konoha of Naruto's achievements in Kirigakure civil war and at this point everyone could already smell an alliance that was waiting to be made. Teuchi, for the first time had started to witness people's opinion on Naruto change, something that had started from the day Naruto returned from his C-rank mission and the Chunin exam was what had convinced the populace to finally recognize the boy as a Konoha Shinobi and now with the news of Kirigakure civil war being handled by Naruto had left everyone baffled and amazed by how much he had grown over the years.

Naruto may not know it but he had gained the respect of everyone who had heard tales of his achievements. If the boy continues at this pace, he doesn't doubt that Naruto would eventually become a Hokage that surpasses all of those who came before him.