Intermission!(Chapter 16)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 16: Intermission!

Naruto's fight against Jiraiya was a hot topic between the shinobi of the village as well as the regular citizens of Konoha. Everyone had fully realized how outrageously strong Naruto is to fight against Jiraiya of the Sannin who was rumored to be the strongest among his two fellow Sannin.

Everyone had debated whether Jiraiya was holding back or not but It can be said that Naruto had more or less fought almost the entire battle using only his superior Kenjutsu and at the end he resorted to his Charyeok which made him clash against the Toad Boss, a feat not many can pull off.

One thing both sides could agree on and that they're quite lucky that Naruto is still willing to stay in the village to protect it instead of joining Kirigakure where he is guaranteed a high paid salary as well as a good position in the village Hierarchy which would automatically get him recognition from the populace of Kirigakure.

Naruto loyalty was now unquestionable, for the citizens of Konoha who still harbored some resentment towards the Nine Tails container had started to review their own opinion on Naruto although some can be considered to be hard headed and are unable to adapt to the change or accept that they were in the wrong.

For the shinobi of Konoha, a lot of them had already started to view Naruto in a positive light during the finals of the Chunin exam. They were shinobi as such they knew that the seal in Naruto's stomach was made by their beloved Yondaime Hokage who was taught by the seal master Jiraiya so they knew that Naruto wasn't going to be easily influenced by the Kyuubi.

When Naruto had returned stronger and smarter, managing to even fight one of the legendary sannin as equals had made the shinobi side grow to respect him even more then before especially when it was revealed that he turned down the Mizukage offer to join her village despite being given a high position.

In just a few minutes since the end of the battle and mostly everyone was crowding Naruto trying to talk to him. Naruto for his part was slightly annoyed but he hid it behind a mask of indifference, he had a good control over his own temper to not let it influence his judgment.

Although, he still has the Uzumaki blood running through his veins or rather his Yoo blood so he can often lose his temper if the person in front of him is probing him for information or just plain annoying him. Still, he was not a perfect human being and he was happy to know that since it means he still had a lot to learn.

That aside, the people surrounding him were disorganized. Each person was trying to ask him a question or try to start a conversation with him like they were some long time friend that he didn't know about which if you asked him, it really annoyed him since he recognized some of them who ignored him or in some cases mocked him and bullied him.

There were obviously the fangirls, some who simply watched from a far ogling him and speaking dreamily about him while some of the bold ones were trying to get touchy with him or press their assets onto him but Naruto wasn't that type of person who can't keep it in his pants after having a girl flash her cleavage to him maybe Jiraiya would but not him.