Distinguishing Oneself! (Chapter 12)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 12: Distinguishing oneself!  

It was already the next day in Konoha, businesses were opening and people were starting to get to work with shinobi returning from missions to those who are heading for missions. Right now, Naruto stood in front of the Godaime who was obviously in shock at the revelation brought to her by her godson.

"Let me get this straight..." Spoke Jiraiya who was called in the Hokage office by Naruto's request in order to deliver the message. "...You want to tell me that the Yondaime Mizukage was a puppet to a masked man with lone Sharingan eyes?" asked Jiraiya obviously in disbelief.

Naruto simply nodded his head confirming everything to the toad sage who leaned on the wall for support. "But, the only remaining Uchiha are Sasuke, Kiyomi and Itachi Uchiha with the latter being part of the Akatsuki and I doubt he had a hand in Yagura corruption since it happened way back before his defection from Konoha." Said Tsunade as she found herself unconsciously reaching for a hidden drawer that hid her sake stash which she kept in case she needed to numb the headache that comes with the job.

Kiyomi then looked at Naruto trying to assess if they should proceed with the other revelation which Naruto gave her a nod. "That's not all, from Yagura's testimony, he stated that the man who attacked him addressed himself as..." Kiyomi stopped knowing that whatever she is going to reveal is going to change everything.

"Addressed himself as what?" asked Jiraiya, obviously getting uncomfortable knowing that the revelation is something even more bigger then he would anticipate and he tried to prepare himself mentally for the revelation hoping it's something he already knows.

"He addressed himself as Madara Uchiha." revealed Kiyomi and just like she expected, Jiraiya's face immediately paled knowing that Itachi had never mentioned anything about a Madara Uchiha which meant that Itachi was clueless or wasn't so deep in the hierarchy of the organization to be privy to such knowledge. Tsunade on the other hand stood immediately looking absolutely shocked and in denial.

"WHAT!! Madara Uchiha died decades ago by the hands of my own grandfather!" Shouted Tsunade, unable to believe that such a dangerous threat that fought on par with her grandfather is still out there.

"Tell me something, when Shodaime Hokage defeated Madara, was his body recovered?" asked Naruto a simple question which silenced Tsunade who took a seat immediately both her hands rested on the side of her head.

"N-No! There was no body recovered." Answered Tsunade the question as she realized that the possibility that Madara is still alive is high.

"But still, he would be old and unable to fight." Tsunade tried to justify the possibility that Madara is dead of all age.

"We can't confirm anything..." Spoke Kiyomi as she grabbed the attention of both Jiraiya and Tsunade. "...For all we know this might be an imposter who took Madara's name to strike fear on those who still remembered him after all a shinobi of his caliber wouldn't hide behind a mask while working in the shadows unless his fight with Shodaime-sama had left a permanent scar which would explain why he is going around wearing a mask." explained Kiyomi giving her own theory.