Naruto Information!

----------------------------------------------------

CURRENT INFORMATION:

----------------------------------------------------

Name:

Naruto Yoo (Yoo Naruto)

Classification: 

Human, Borrowed Power User | Holder of the Body of the King, Member of The Six.

Alias: 

The King, Saint, Boss, Child of Prophecy, Boys of Miracle, the Strongest Swordsman to ever grace the earth, The Strongest Human. 

Classification:

Human, Swordsman, Power Borrower, Leader of Neo Nox, Member of The Six, Jinchuriki, Sage, Sensor Type.

Threat Level:

 Wolf+ || Tiger+ || Dragon || Nova- || Nova-, likely higher

Age:

 12 || 16-18 (Post time-skip)

Gender:

Male

Personality:

At the beginning of Naruto childhood he was noted as boisterous, exuberant, and unorthodox. He inherited his mother's verbal tic, as he ends his sentences with "Dattebayo" (だってばよ!) when emotional. He has picky eating habits of ramen, his favourite food; he has a perverted side that manifests as uses of the Sexy Jutsu. He seem to like pranking people even managing to outrun Chunin level Shinobi and managing to conceal himself despite his orange jumpsuit.

After his former teammate/rival Sasuke Uchiha deserted the village for Orochimaru with the goal to one day avenge his fallen clan by eliminating his older brother Itachi, Naruto realized that he was extremely weak even after he went into the 3 years training trip with Jiraiya he knew that with his current skills saving Sasuke from darkness was impossible. 

After 2 months of basic training with Jiraiya, Naruto had grown fed up as he contemplated and questioned everything luckily for him the strongest woman in the universe had decided to finally meet with her descendant as she offered him training in the sword art of the Yoo clan and offered him motherly love which was the one thing he had been denied his whole life. 

Travelling with Jiraiya, Naruto had discarded his last name for Naruto Yoo as he had decided that the Uzumaki name had only brought him bad memories and with his new last name he will start a new. He had changed as he quickly became a warrior as he could be innocent on the outside but when in battle or pissed he can turn into a ruthless fighter. Being taught to learn from his mistakes and improve made Naruto quick to admit to his mistakes.

Unlike before where he trusted everyone he was taught to never trust anyone or reveal any secrets which made him quite distrusting and suspicious of any and all strangers, being highly defensive but polite all the same. He was regarded by Shikamaru as a decently high level of intelligence, testified with the fact that he is smart enough to rival Shikamaru but not lazy.