Chaudhary

Vikram Chaudhary

A man with principal. He is strict and well trained personality. He loves his wife, and children. Wasn't so open minded but soon changed. Is a fan of LGBT community.

Mahima Chaudhry

A sanskari women in all sense. Truly believes in god and his miracles. Wasn't open minded but now loves them. A big fangirl of gay couple. Loves her husband and children.

Krish Chaudhary

Chaudhary Production is famous world wide just because of this man. Even though it was previously own by his father, he made it in great heights. Loves his parents and sister. Loves his soon to be wife too.

Anisha Arora Chaudhary

An actress who is famous from a young age. Is Pragya's cousin and a orphan whose expenses are previously done by Pragya. This made her have a great respect and love towards her. She is going to marry Krish, her childhood sweetheart. They met through a film and love blooms. Loves her in laws and his sister.

Heer Chaudary

She is a lesbian. Had to made great struggle so that her parents not only accept her but her entire community. She met Kritika through a psychologist and soon fell for her. These two now are in a live in relationship. Loves her family and bhabhi. Heer is a fashion designer, occasionally designs everyone's dress. Now she is working on dresses for her brother's wedding.