Life Of Her

Leap of 9 years

A women is seen sitting at her window and sipping her morning coffee.

Her black silky hair is floating with the wind. She has a calm expression. Her eyes twinkles which are round. She has thick eyes brows which is perfectly shaped. Cute little lips, red in colour. Over all she looks eternal.

A man from behind hugs her. She immediately relaxes in his arms wrapping her arm with him.

Man: Morning jaan

Women: Morning bae

Man: Hmm... So what's my beautiful wife thinking

He asks kissing her neck lightly.

Women: About how my life changes in this 9 years.

Man: ohh... You have any meeting today.

Women: Yaa two or three. Why?

Man: Lets go on a date.

Women: Really.

She asks turning to him. Her eyes are sparkling.

Man: Really... I already book the venue and dress for us. So be ready okey.

Women nods happily taking him in a bone crushing hug.

Suddenly her phone rings.

She takes it from the bed to see

'Pree💕'

Women: Pree... I have to take it.

Man: Sure carry on.

Women: Hello Pree.

Preeta: Dii. Tell this husband of mine to stay away from me.

Women: Why?

Preeta: Hee.... He cheated on me.

Women: What? Preeta Luthra. What the hell are you talking.

Preeta: he did dii

She said sobbing a little.

Women: Godd. Give it to Rishab

Rishab: Hello Pragi

( So you would have understood it is Pragya)

Pragya: What is this Rishab. Is something wrong

Pragya can hear him sighing loudly.

Rishab: Pragya is Jun with you.

Pragya: yaa

Rishab: give it to him.

Pragya sighs Arjun aka jun to come closer. She put it on speaker.

Arjun: hey Rishi

Rishab: Juun buddy how did you manage a pregnant wife.

Arjun chuckles.

Arjun: why? Something happened

Rishab: yaa.... I happened to eat one of her ice cream. From that day on she is yelling and telling me that i cheated on her with ice cream. Can you believe it.

On the background, Pragya and Arjun hears a loud crying sound.

Rishab: Shit! I will go now.

Pragya: ya ya.. Go and solve it other wise i will chop of your eyes.

Rishab: Pragi... No violence in early morning plz. Bye you two.

Duo: Bye.

Pragya: From the day she got pregnant she doesn't leave a chance to annoy that poor man.

Arjun: Poor and him. He is the one who is irritating my beautiful Sister like friend Pree.

Pragya: ya ya take her side.

She huffs and goes to bathroom.

Arjun: Pragya... Oh shit. Great. Today is our date and she is sulking in the early morning.

Pragya: WHO IS SULKING.

She asks from bathroom loudly. Arjun cups his mouth.

Arjun: No one.

He said like a whisper. He doesn't want to go to the lions den in early morning.

Arjun smiles lightly and goes to other bedroom. There he sees his beautiful daughters sleeping while hugging eath other.

Kiara and Maya is on the side and Ira in middle. Ira is hugged by both her sister. Kiara is turned to her left and wrapping her right hand around Ira's stomach. Maya is turned to her right wrapping her left hand, same as Kiara.

But if looked carefully we can see Kiara wrapping her arms around both Ira and Maya.

They looked so beautiful nd cute. Arjun smiles fondly and clicks their pictures.

He geos towards them. He sits besides Kiara. As soon as he sits, she wakes up.

Kiara is actually a light sleeper. She wakes up easily with a small sound. This is seen by both her parents when she was a baby. They were concerned about her. So they made her room sound proof so that she can sleep peacefully. Even though she is a light sleeper she can sleep anywhere or everywhere at anytime.

Kiara: Morning Dad.

Arjun: Morning bacha

She kisses his cheek and goes to bathroom.

Arjun then moves to Ira gently shaking her.

Being the youngest, of course she is pampered but she is not spoiled. She is usually a sleeper who can wakes up with little whining and teasing. She takes some time but wakes up eventually.

Ira: Hi dad

Arjun: Hi Ira. Go and freshen up your mom is waiting for you.

He kissed her forehead and tickles a little. She laughs and kisses his cheek. She took her essentials and goes to bathroom.

Next is Maya, she is a little tornado. Nobody can wake her up even an earthquake. She is a deep sleeper who will not wake up by sound, shaking, yelling anything. She wakes up if she wants. Even her mom pours a bucket of water she will not wake up.

Arjun picks her up and bring her to bathroom. He then make her sit on the bathroom and switch on the shower. He waited sometimes. Maya eventually wakes up whining.

Maya: Dad.... Is it necessary?

Arjun: yup. You never wakes up if i called. So now onwards i will wake you up like that. Now freshen up little one. You have school today.

Maya nodded still sleeping. Arjun shakes his head in disbelief and left the room.

##

Little sneak peak of their life.