CHP 07

The sky was red coloured. I was standing near window. Seriously It was really looking so scary. Because it was my first time looking the sky like this red.

Just then the door opened and the person who was chasing me sometime ago was now infront of me. I got scared when I remember his his red eyes and his teeth.

"I will come straight to the point......." He was cutted by yn.

"S-sorry I_I don't w-want to c-c-come......." She couldn't speak further than this because her throat got dry.

" My Queen, don't be afraid of me. " The person spoke and her eyes got wide.

"I-I am n-not a Q-queen......." She said

" Queen please don't be afraid of me, I will not harm you. Please listen to me first. Let's go outside and talk peacefully, if you don't mind my queen." He said and her tension eased a little.

"Okay but I am not your queen maybe you mistakenly thought me as your queen. " She said but in return he just smiled.

They were now outside the room. While walking through the corridor. He was guiding her way to the dining room. She was looking here and there at the things.

Strange thing she noticed was that there was no single individual there. It was completely silent. Even she could hear her sound of breathing.

"Why there is no one here?" She asked

"My Queen, I will tell you. Please have your meal. " He said while taking out the chair and gesture her to sit.

The whole table was full of delicious meal. Her mouth watered by looking at the dishes. He stands there behind her.

"Why are you standing there , come on and eat" she offered

"No, My queen , I am okay........ Have your meal? Is everything okay, do you need something more?" He replied politely.

"Hahahahahahahaha, everything is so good. I like it. And I don't want to hear any excuses from you, come and eat." She said and again started to take bites.

               {÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷}

As it got night so she went to the room and layed on bed. A tear rolled down because she was missing her parents. But she sleeps quickly as she was tired.

Next day

She was in a garden looking flowers and walking while touching them and sniffing there smell.

"What's your name?" She asked while touching the flower.

"It's Namjoon, My queen. " He said

"Hmm Namjoon, why there is no one here. It's clearly a palace and you are also calling me a queen. What's wrong? Why there is no single person around?" She asked while looking at him.

"My Queen, there is a history behind it. If you wanna know please listen it with a big heart. Because we need you. You are the most important for us. " He said

"Why I am needed?" She questioned

"You are needed because our king is currently in prison. And that is a magical prison. Our people are also in it's prison. "

"Why am I needed?" She looked at him uncomprehendingly.

"Because you are the queen of our king. Only you can save our kingdom. You have the powers to fight that witch. "

"Why am I queen then? The king will be aged man. Omg, the king will be old. This is so bad." She thought.

"Whhatt? Which powers? I am not your queen nor I know your king? I don't have powers. You probably mistook me as your queen. Maybe there is someone else your queen but I am not. And I am damn sure about it. " She said with proud.

"First of all you have powers but you don't know about them. You are our queen. And I didn't took you mistakenly as my queen because you are the real queen. " He said

" I don't believe you, " she was still on her perspective.

"Queen, if I tell you some secret, will you believe me?" He questioned.

"Hmm, Try it." She said

"Let's go outside." He said

"Where?" She questioned

"Outside the castle". He said

"Okay , let's go ?" She replied

"But you were about to tell me a secret right ?" She again questioned.

"Yes, first let's go outside in the town. " He said and walk outside. She also went behind him.

He was walking infront of her and she was behind him exploring the things. She find it very odd. Because it was looking like she is in some kind of village.

There was no one in the village. The shops are opened but there was no single individual there.

" So he was right?" She thought.

" So you were going to tell me a secret, right?" She questioned.

"My Queen, You are from future but your destiny was written with king.  " He says while walking ahead of her. Her steps got halted as she listens him.

"Wait......what, i am from future..... this is impossible......... freaking impossible, just how?" She yelled

"I know you will not believe but I brought you here. Please save our kingdom. Our people are imprisoned from past 300 hundred years. They are waiting for you. " He again blast a bomb on her head.

"How could you brought me up here?" She asked

"The door from which you entered opens every after 1000 years. When the door opened I entered in your world and give you the magical book. Everything was written in your destiny. Just I had to wait for you. I comeback and waited for the door to opened by you. Because only you can open the door thrice. The door is opened two times. Now only one time is left and you have to save our kingdom no matter what. " He completely describe her everything.

As he was telling her, she was feeling her legs were giving upon her. They were out of energy. 

       [~~~~~~~~~~]