CHP 5

"Yes dad vampires, I got the project to find out about them. Please I don't want to listen no. I want to go there by myself." She asked more like begging.

"But Yn, it could be dangerous for you." Her father spoke.

"Dad, you said that history projects are different and difficult. You also wanted me to do my projects neat and clean." She said.

"Yeah but It was......................, Okay go but you have to be careful and also you have to call me." He said and mom looked at him.

"But I am not giving her any permission. Yn you are not going anywhere. And that's the final decision." Her mom said showing palm indicating that she is not arguing anymore.

"Mom I will be back, and moreover Irene is also with me. Please mom try to understand me." She begged

"But dear I can't afford to loose you. You are my world. I am not like your dad. I don't have big heart. Please my love, .............just drop this project." Her mom says while looking at her dad.

"But,..........but " her words got cut by her dad.

"Yn you are going and that's final, no more arguments. But in one condition......" Her dad spoke.

" You to come back. And also you have to call us. We are not like those parents who give their offsprings wide permissions. You have to call and inform everything.....okay."
Her dad said and her mom looked at him done face.

"Okay dad I will contact you and inform you everything." She says with her smile.

"Okay go and start packing because I am going to book a ticket for you." He said

"Okay, I am going, I have to call Irene." She said while standing up and going towards her room.

When she was gone her mom looked at him with hurtful expression. He noticed it and place his hand on hers.

"She will be alright. We have to believe her." He said and she nodded slightly.

Two days later

She and Irene were in airport, sitting in waiting area. Irene was talking to her parents and she was drown in her thoughts.
Her mom wasn't ready to send her to island but her dad support her and also make her mom agree on this.

            {~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

Saint Lucia Caribbean Island

She placed her luggage on the side of the room and lay on the bed with her arms wide open

"Yn,........." Irene called her after coming from bathroom.

"Yes,......"

"Do you brought the book with you?" Irene asked and Yn nodded lightly.

"So what are we gonna do next, I mean our parents give us permission, so........" Irene was asking her but yn cut her words saying

"Irene relax........ calm down, first i will see in the book , if something changes I'll then take a step. I mean it's very risky and I am afraid too. " She said and Irene sigh.

"Yeah buddy don't worry I am with you." Irene said and Yn smiles.

"Thank you so much Irene for being with me. " Yn said and Irene hit her head a little.

"Next time I will not hear any thnx from you. We are friends more like sisters, then why Thanx, come on yn ......." Irene said and yn smiled.

"Okay as you wish madam, I am going to take shower then we will make something." She says while getting up.

At night

They were in hotel. After eating from hotel restaurant, both were now in room. Irene was on her bed using her phone while yn was sitting on bed drown in deep thoughts
whether she open the book or not.

After fighting with herself a lot she decided to open the book.

"Maybe I can get new information" she thought and stand up from the bed and went towards the luggage. She opened the bag and took out the book.

"I don't know what will happen but I have to be strong" she think and went towards her bed and sat on it.

Irene who was on her phone, her attention gone to yn who was thinking something while holding the book. She stand up and go close to her.

"Believe in  yourself Yn and open the book........ maybe you can get something new." Irene said while patting her back and yn nodded a little.

Irene went back to her bed and Yn sighed and opened the book with her thumping heart. By opening the page 05 she saw and it was written something.

____________________________________

"SELF CONFIDENCE IS SUPER POWER. ONCE YOU START BELIEVING IN YOURSELF .....   MAGIC STARTS HAPPENING "

____________________________________

She turned the page no.06 but it was blank.
She close the book with her forehead little drops of sweat. She make herself calm and put the book again in her bag.

"What happened? Are you okay? What's written inside?" Irene asked

"Nothing I think tomorrow we should have to go to find that secret door." Yn said and lay on the bed with blanket on her.

"Okay we will go. Good night." Irene said and also layed on her bed.

So that means I have to believe in myself and magic starts happening means I will get the information about vampires. I don't have to be afraid. I have to be strong. She thought

Next day

Packing her backpack with book in it. She and Irene were now outside the hotel. It was morning time. After having their breakfast both were now going towards the hill which was near the hotel.

Whole day they spend to find the secret door. But all in vain. She opened the book again and again to get some information but the new pages were blank.

She dropped her body on the bed after long tiring day. She was very tired after walking on hills. Irene went to bathroom to took shower.

After sometime she opened her phone and called her dad. After two rings the call was received.

"How are you dad? " She asked

"I am fine dear how are you?" He asked

"I am good, how's mom? "

"Yeah she is fine. Btw did you get any information about vampires" be asked and she sighed.

"Not yet but soon I will get it. " She said and closed her eyes because she was so true. Her legs were hurting like hell.

After biding goodbye she decided to open the book. But the pages were blank.

"I have to wait" she thought.

     {~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

I am sorry this is short but please support me.

#jeonhelixz