CHP 4

After some days

I knocked on the door hesitantly more like with trembling hand. 

"Come in"  a voice was heard from inside.

I opened the door slowly and went inside with my little shaking legs but I managed to stand infront of table of my teacher.

" So Ms Kim Yn do you complete your project which was given to you two weeks ago ?" Professor's tone was normal but I can sense that he is not going to be normal on me.

"Y-yeah sir actually I wasn't able to do it. I-I am sorry Its to difficult for me. Actually in my point of view these vampires are just man made stories.........." She said with her closed fists which got wet due to nervousness.

"Ms Kim stop" the professor show his hand while cutting her words.

" S-s-sir" she could utter this with her confused face.

"Ms Kim Yn, you are failed to do the project which was given to you. It was just simple project, you just need to find some information about vampires" he suddenly spoke in loud voice and she flinch a little.

"If you are that desperate to find information about those bloody bastards than go yourself and find them by yourself. " She was cursing her professor in her heart.

"Ms Kim Yn I think I am talking to you right now" professor punched the table and she came to earth when she heard the loud bang of her professor's fist on table.

"S-s-sir I n-need some more time. I found some things about vampires but I am not properly sure about them. I just wanted to confirm them that's why I am asking for more time." She speak a lie without even hesitating even for one time.

"Oh okay then take your time, you have two more weeks and after that I need proper information about vampires, more and accurately." He said in spat tone and she nodded and went outside.

"You didn't even thought once for lieing Ms Kim. Now let's see what happens?" He said when she was gone from his room.

She was in class taking lecture but her mind was messed. She was looking on board to let her teacher know that she is listening to her but her mind wasn't present.

In cafeteria

"What happened? What did he said?" Irene asked her.

Asually she was engrossed in thoughts that she didn't heard her friend was asking her something. She was just looking on her tray blankly.

"Ms dumb " this time Irene yelled in her ear and she backed off while flinching.

"What are you doing Irene?" She asked again focusing on her tray which was full but she was feeling full after listening her professor's harsh words.

"Nothing now tell me what happened in professor's office." She again asked because she was looking at her.

"You know what I am really very dumb person ever. Irene you will not believe me what have I done? I told him that I got information about vampires and I just want to confirm them. So, I need more time,and he agreed." She says while taking a spoon of rice.

"Omg Yn what have you done. You didn't got any information about vampires. You just buy a book and that was also a blank. What will you do now? How will you get any information about them." Irene asked her in worries voice.

" That's why I said that I am dumbest person in this whole world. Now tell me  professor already know that vampires doesn't exist then I don't know why he  torchers me like this" she says

"Believe in yourself and ask your father about going to that island. Maybe we will get something about that." Irene said and she nodded.

"I don't know he will let me go there or not but I will try, maybe he will let me go so I can know about them" Yn said with her smile.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

After closing the door of washroom after freshing she was standing infront of the mirror while combing her slightly wet hairs. Her eyes went to the book which was on the side table.

She don't know why she went towards it and sat on the bed and opened it without trembling for one time.

She opened the last page to see if new information was there but nothing was there except those few lines which she read some days ago.

She flip the book and read the pages 1,2 and 3 but to check out further more she turn the page around and that's when her heart started to beat fast. Because in the page no. 4 there was written something.

____________________________________

"Destinations are not easy to find , you have to run, run and run to get them."

____________________________________

She again turn the next page but it was blank. She inhaled a long breath and closed the book.

"Now I will definitely find about them by myself. I will go to Saint Lucia Island to see if vampires exists or not? Why I am being weak? I am strong and I am ready to take the risk." She said to herself and went downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw my late parents were sitting on the sofa while watching tv.
I sat down on one of the sofa and both look at me.

"Oh yn dear let's watch some movies..........." Her father asked her lovely.

"Dad I wanted to ask some important permission from you." Her father got serious when he see her seriousness tone.

"Yes, I am listening go ahead" he turn off the Tv and her mom also got focused on her.

"Mom Dad, I wanted to go saint Losia because my professor gave me the project which I have to complete." She straightly said because she can't back now.

"Dear what's the project? I also have done masters in history. Which project do you got?" His tone was normal because history projects are sometimes difficult to prepare so you have to go another country to make them authentic."

Author's note
{ I don't know if it's real or not that history projects are real or not  but it's just the story. So please don't mind me.}

"Exactly dad I wanted my project to be more authentic and I think I can make it more strong if you will give me permission to go to island of Saint Losia." She said

"Dear but are you wanted to alone or go with someone?" Her mom who was listening to them suddenly spoke from behind.

"Alone or maybe Irene will be with me." She wanted her parents to know everything so they will not worry about her.

"What is the project?" Her dad asked

"Real information about Vampires" her tone was normal but inside her heart was beating fast.

"What!!!!!!! Vampires?" Her father and mother got shocked because their daughter was playing with fire.

How can they push their daughter to fire? How can they let her go there like this? If project had to be about something else they definitely let her go, but it was the project of  Vampires.

      {~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

I hope you are enjoying the story.

#jeonhelix