CHP 1

So guys are you ready to go with me in new fantacy world of vampire???

{~~}

" Hi everyone" Someone spoke while entering the class.

The sound of murmurs got stop as everyone's attention went to the teacher who entered in class with his heavy steps.

"So open the page 73" Teacher said and took the marker from the dise and went
towards the board to write lesson's name.

Yn pov

I was opening the book page as Sir told us to open the page 73. I was reading the lesson name but my attention went to the side table when someone throw a folded paper towards me.

The paper fall on my lap. I quickly opened and saw it.

"Hey dumb where are you zoned out" There was written in the paper.

I lift my one eyebrow and again my attention towards the teacher who was reading the lessons name.

"Do vampires exits?"

"Everyone this is the matter of fact that vampires doesn't exist in past or in present.
If vampires exits then many people have been died. So everyone I am asking you one question and you have to answer it"

" Do u believe in Vampires existence or not?"

One student stand up and said

" Vampires doesn't exist"

And every student answer was same" vampires doesn't exist".

At last teacher said my name and I stand up.

"Sir I think vampire exist but they don't show up."
Every student in the classroom except teacher started to laugh.

"Keep quiet, So Ms Kim yn why you believe that vampires exits?" Teacher asked

"Sir everyone was saying that they don't exist that's why I changed it and said that they exists"

Again the laughter was enchoud in the room because she just joke around.

" Everyone in the class except Ms yn have rest for today. But Ms Kim yn you have some tasks to do, after class come to my office." Teacher said and left the room.

My friend come towards me and sat on the table which was Infront of me.

"Ms Kim I think you are very good at making jokes." Irene said while smacking my head a little.

"Come on Irene don't disturb me, I am already confused because why professor called me in his office." She says with pout.

"Don't worry maybe he will give you assignment" she said and I smiled a little to ease my tension a bit.

"Yeah you are right, maybe he will give me assignment" She said with little smile.

"Okay go and don't be nervous" Irene said while patting her head.

"Take care" She said and stand up.

She reached infront of the door and took a long breath to calm her down. With a trembling hand she knocked on a door.

"Come in " A voice came from inside the room.

She opened the door with slight crack and enter in it with slow steps. And now she was Infront of the table of professor. And he was sitting on his chair.

"So Ms Kim, you said that vampires exits?" He said and looked at her with raised eyebrow.

"S-sir, I just joke around, I know vampires don't exist." She says while playing with her fingers.

"Hahahahah" teacher laughed and shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay I am giving you one assignment or more like some work you have to complete." He said and I look at him with confused face.

"You know there are some rumors about vampires, more like people make films and dramas on them. As they are real or just theories about them, you have to find out because it's gonna be very helpful in our studies." He says

"But sir how can I find about them alone." She said with worried face.

"Don't forget that you were the one who said that they exists, did you not?" His sound was like taunting and questionable.

"Oh God where I am stuck" she thought in her mind.

"You have two weeks to complete this assignment, after two weeks you have to be infront of me with full of informations" he said

"But sir, as you say that there are many movies on them,I mean on vampires. So watch them and you will get the information." She said and professor laugh at her joke.

"Oh come on Ms Kim, it's not like this, I want some more information than movies, It's your hedique that how will you handle all this, go and after two weeks you have to be infront of me." He said and started to cheque the papers.

"I am in serious problem, I don't know why I can't control my tongue a little." She thought and went outside.

{~~}

At cafeteria

"What happened? What Sir told you?" Irene questioned her but she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Ms I am calling you like 10 times, where are you zoned out?" She said while shaking her shoulder.

"Nothing Irene sir give me assignment to find information about vampires, also said that information should be except from movies." She told and Irene laughed.

"Hahahahahaha, I can't control my laugh" she spoke while placing her hands on her belly, which started to hurt because of laughing too much.

"Irene it's not a funny thing." She says being pissed off because Irene was laughing continuously.

"Okay okay, relax" Irene said and again started to laugh because her friend's joke got heavy on her.

{~~~~~~~~~}

Hi guys

Don't forget to comment me.

#jeonhelixz