CHP 2

She come back to school and tiredly layed on the bed. Some mins later a door opened and a lady in 40's enter in room.

Ym: "Yn dear, why are you laying like this? Are you tired?"

Yn: yes mom, actually I am really tired. I want to sleep.

Her reply was short and after saying this she was already in deep sleep.

Ym: oh my child, okay take rest.

After saying this she goes out. Because she wanted her to rest a bit.

In the night

I open my eyes and look here and there. I was already night. I go to washroom to get fresh. After sometime I went downstairs to help my mom in dinner.

In the kitchen

Mom was already making something delicious because from it's smell I can guess it

Mom was already making something delicious because from it's smell I can guess it. I went towards mom and started to help her.

As I was helping my mom in arranging the dinner. We heard a knock on the door.

Ym: I think your dad had comeback. Go and open the door for him.

Yn : okay mom

She went to open the door for her dad. As she opened the door her dad was looking exhausted but when he see his daughter's smile,it made him relax.

"How are you my  lucky charm?"He said while hugging her lovely daughter.

"İ am fine dad, how are you and how was the day?" She asked

"As usually it was tiring but after seeing you my tiredness fade away" he smiled and sat on the sofa.

She went in kitchen to bring water for her dad. After giving them she again go to kitchen to help her mom in arranging the dinner.

"How was your day?" Her mom asked him while serving him dinner.

"Without you it was boring" her dad spoke and Yn laughed at her dad's reply.

"I was just asking, by the way how's your university" her mom changed the topic because her husband always makes her embarrass Infront of Yn.

"Yeah Its good, I am given some tasks so I am just thinking how to complete them, that's all" she says while munching her food.

"Do your projects in very satisfied way because you know history projects are not that easy,you have to remember many dates and everything at all." He dad words were supportive for her.

"I will do the project in satisfied way" she said and again started to eat her meal.

[~][~][~]

She enter in room and close the door.
Her room