It is their true purpose why they are even going on this charade. Wooing the daughter is just the side bonus. The daughter of the Frelldyll is also a high compatibility person, so the leader of the Fenrir Sect will surely like it as an exchange.

"We acquired Fenrir's help on this. He has sent one of the Named Children to take care of the Shadow Garden. I'm sure you know what else we have to do?"

He widened his eyes, easily deducing their intent.

"Wait, Sir Gomez!" He winces as the others stares at him coldly.

He didn't know why he is suddenly speaking without being promoted, but he decided to grit his teeth and continue on.

"Can't you just wait for me to seduce Arisa Frelldyll? I'm sure we can end this peacefully by just forcing her to tell us where it is!" He said.

"... What is this? Are you becoming soft now, Misledan Thero?" That voice echoing within that hood sounds incredibly sinister that the fear seeps into his bones.

Despite the trembling of his body, he decided to return his gaze back with his determined own. "I only want things to end without any chaos... we wouldn't want the Frelldyll Baron to know of our movements, isn't it?" He tried to reason. Trying to sound relaxed even with his tense face.

"... True... the Frelldyll Baron is considerably powerful. He can easily contend against Named Children by his lonesome..." Gomez muttered under his breathe before raising his head. "Alright, I'll give you a bit more time. But at the night of the gathering, if you still haven't learned anything yet then we will go along with our plan!"

"... Thank you for your understanding, Sir Gomez." He bowed his head, feeling a bit relieved in his heart.

Though even if he is the one who reasoned to the leader of this group, he still felt like he is just making excuses to delay the inevitable.

'Please Arisa... just cooperate with me...!' He thought.
_

______________________________________

In the middle of the night, Martha and Klaus sits together on the bed. Overlooking the night skies beyond the windows as they look solemn and brooding.

"... Are you going to tell her?" Klaus muttered.

Martha leans her head on his shoulder while looking in the distance. "I apologize, Dear Husband. I can't let her bear that burden..." She simply says.

"Don't worry... I understand." He simply says as he turns her wife's face, and kisses her forehead. "Then it will be just a normal social gathering..."

"Yes..." She muttered softly as they look each other in the eyes, then she turns her head away and leans her head on his shoulder once more. "It will be great if this knowledge is buried forever. Our dear daughter will live in ignorance. Living her life without any of those heavy responsibilities. It's my only hope for her..."

"Then that place... will forever be buried in the annals of history." Klaus sighs as that.

"I'm sorry dear... I know you promised me..."

"It's fine. I'm sure you thought of it carefully. Whatever you decided, I will make sure to meet it. Your my precious wife, after all!"

She smiles at that, before the two of them enjoyed the silent company of each other.
_

______________________________________

"Lady Sh-... I mean, Arisa-sama." Epsilon bowed to me just when I'm thinking of going out to continue hunting for bandits.

I only raised my head for a bit, looking down on her. As I'm already in my Shadow persona, so it's just right acting like I'm high and mighty.

Well, I haven't really changed into my Shadow costume yet. So she might be confused how to addressed me. I'm sure she will quickly understand after hearing my tone.

"... I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but may I know what is the Divine Blood?" I raised my eyebrow at that.

Divine Blood? Sounds angelic...

"You didn't know?" Let me prod her to see what kind of setting we are going for now.

"I apologize... Beta has just deciphered the codes from the documents that we got from those cult's bases. There are mentions of Divine Blood in there, which is an info that doesn't exist on any of our researches. It is the first time we even heard of the term..." Epsilon said.

Ah, so a new setting then.

I can understand. We have been sticking on a secret organization researching on demons for many years. While I wouldn't mind, I'm sure the others are getting bored.

I will also admit, it's also getting stale just sticking to a single setting for many years. We have to add some variety in it if I have to make it interesting to these girls. I still like their company even if they are just humoring me for my own fantasies.

Let's see... right, I'll just say whatever...

"It is not surprising you didn't know. The Divine Blood is not related to the Demon Diablos after all." I heard her gasping, which makes me feel a bit good as she is going along with me. "Divine Blood is another term for the blood of the angels."

"Angels...?" She looks incredibly baffled at that. Good acting Epsilon!

"They are a lot more older than the history of the Demon Diablos. Though, their existence itself has been buried in history. It can be said that they are entities who started myths before the demons exists!" I tried to smile mysteriously at her.

"What does it mean...?"

"... Have you ever thought, why is there a demon existing in this world and not angels?" I simply stop and let her think it of herself.

"... Is it because...?"

"Right. Someone has deliberately erased every knowledge of their existence." I shake my head. "A shame... as it doesn't relate to our current mission."

She widened her eyes at that, and then silently bowed her head.

"I apologize for my question, Lady Shadow..."

I only grunted before turning to the moonlight.

"Shelved that thought for now. We must make haste and take care of the remaining outposts." I simply said, before jumping out of the window.

I simply controlled my slime suit so it will turn into my usual appearance as Shadow. I know Epsilon will follow me even without my prompting.

And so she did, now quickly leaving our estate and then running away in the middle of the night.

I wonder what kind of loots I'll get this time?