"Plan...?" Beta looks great acting as if she is surprised. "I see... I apologize for interfering..." She quickly kowtowed to me.

"Hmph." I simply snort, as I turn to her. "There is no need for you to apologize. You have done your best."

I actually don't know what's the setting for our current play, so I'm just grasping in the dark here.

She trembles a bit, and looks very bright as she looks at me.

"I'm very grateful for your praise, Milady!~"

Yeah, sure. Great acting Beta!

"... Though it is unfortunate, as I will have to leave your side for a moment." She looks sad at that.

Oh right, they have their own lives after all. The girls are in a rotating shift to stay besides me.

Who's turn it is... oh right, it's Epsilon today isn't it?

I just nodded to her, while thinking what to do next.
_

______________________________________

This morning, I was immediately swamped by the plethora of sons from the different families around this kingdom. These are all my suitors who has stayed here because we "Promised" to meet up soon.

"Get out of here! Only I am suitable for her hand!"

"How vulgar. Yours truly is only suitable to Miss Arisa, a fair maiden destined for me!"

"Go wax poetic somewhere! Everyone knows that someone like me will be chosen by her!"

"You all should stop daydreaming. A frail and cute girl like Arisa can only be taken care of by a strong person!"

"And you are that person? You seem to have hit your head!"

These guys are shouting, yelling, or bragging to each other as they got closer to me. When they saw me, they quickly changes their expression into that of amicable, handsome looking guys. The sparkles alone makes it blinding to my eyes.

"My fair lady, it is a nice morning to meet in such a setting!"

"Miss Arisa, why don't we go and look at your territory's farmlands?"

"I have brought a lot of pastries personally created from our chefs. I hope we have our time alone together in your veranda!"

"Come on, Miss Arisa. I will teach you how to wield a sword!"

"I have a book here that my Sister recommended. I think you might like it too."

Well, I think I can understand why they are still staying on my house. It will be bad if they just left without being able to do anything.

Our territory didn't have that much when it comes to entertainment. There is the farmlands, and then the fishing industry that we have. There is also the multiple mines we have from the mountainous regions on our territory. There is nothing else other than that.

They might stay in our house just to mess around. I'm sure they're just delaying going back to their territory so they can enjoy a bit of their free time.

As for liking me? I actually don't think they are that serious! I'm just a mob, and a daughter of a lowly noble! Why would they be interested with me?

Though, it's good to act like I'm easily fooled. I'll just smile gently at them and nod at each of their words.

"It is nice to meet you too!~"

"Yes, let's go to the farmland later!~"

"I'll gratefully accept your invitation. I'll also bring some of our tea from our herb gardens to complement those pastries!~"

"I'll be in your care then... I hope you take it easy on me..."

"I'll read that book later~"

They seems to have stayed frozen, but I actually don't care. Now that I replied to all of them, I was thinking of sneaking out and then going somewhere else

I think I heard another series of arguments behind me when I left the place, but it doesn't matter. It has nothing to do to me.