Chapter Sixteen ⎯⎯ Ranka

Start from the beginning

"Oh cut the formalities! Call me Ranka," He laughed, "It's good to meet one of Haruhi's friends, not only that but a very handsome boy as well!"

"Uh, about that dad...Miso is...actually a girl..." Haruhi told him slowly.

Rank a's eyes widened at the news. He blinked a few times before they gleamed in happiness.

"A girl?! Oh my god I am so sorry, Miso. I could of never thought you were a girl with your uniform and short hair." He shouted.

"About that..." I mumbled.

'Kyoya's going to kill me later...' I thought.

I slowly lifted my hand to my wig and slowly pulled it off. I let my long hair fall down my back and brushed it out with my fingers. I blew my bangs out of my face and I nervously met Haruhi and Ranka's gaze. They both had shocked expressions and they were silent. More like speechless.

"Uh..." I drawled out tiring I break the award silence.

Haruhi was first to talk, "Wow...Miso...your hair looks beautiful-you are beautiful."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. I wasn't really use to comments, that is when I look like a girl. I was always was with family that they were use to my appearance.

"I assume that Miso isn't your real name either huh?" Ranka asked with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded guiltily.

"My real name is Mika. My brother Kyoya forced me to dress as a boy on my first day of school at Ouran. His reason was that because our family company was very rich and popular, we had rivals and other companies that could harm me or kidnap me for ransom because I am a girl and so pose bag can not defend herself. Some of those companies' children go to Ouran. Although I can fully defend myself I reluctantly went with it. My sister, Fuyumi, claimed she liked my hair and contact a person to Custom make a wig for me that matched my hair color." I explained.

"I understand." Haruhi mumbled with a small smile.

"Well, Mika, since we got that over with, I think we should do something fun." Ranka suggested with a mischievous grin.

"What do you suppose we do?" I asked confused.

"You see Mika I have always wanted to dress my daughter up but she never would let me," He pouted.

"No! No no no no no!" Haruhi yelled in disagreement.

"But Haruhi!" Ranka whined.

"I just brought her here! I will not let you dress her up in all those girly dresses you have!" Haruhi protested.

"But I think it would actually be fun." I laughed.

"Huh?!" They both exclaimed.

"I haven't actually been 'dressed up' for fun before. I could never do it because my sister is always busy and doesn't live with us." I muttered.

"Yay, this is going to be so much fun! Haruhi we got don't you help Mika pick out a dress white get my make up!" Ranks suggested jumping up on his feet and running to another room.

Haruhi sighed and stood up from where she sat. I copied her and she guided me to another room. She slides the door open to a room. It was small with nothing in it but a table and a few cabinets for storage. What caught my eye was a small shrine with a picture of a pretty woman in the middle of it. I then realize who is was.

"Haruhi...is that your mom?" I asked hesitantly.

Haruhi looks at the small memorial and nods.

"She died when I was young." She smiled solemnly.

"I'm sorry for your lost...my mother died when I was young too..." I mumbled sadly.

The image of my mother's funeral flashed through my mind and I quickly shook my head. I got over her death a long time ago. I can't let it get to me now.

Haruhi nods quietly before walking towards one of the cabinets of clothes. She pulled now open to reveal many pairs of female clothing folded neatly inside.

"These clothes are some of the one that my dad kept in storage. He bought them for me, but I was never interested in wearing this kind of stuff rummaging through the dresses, skirts, and girly blouses in the drawer.

"Ah ha!" Haruhi grinned pulling out a dress.

(Dress girl is wearing in media!)

It was very beautiful and looked to be brand new. She handed it to me and I looked at it with a smile.

"Come on! Go put it on." Haruhi ushered, pushing me into the bathroom.

I locked the door begins me and took my school uniform off. I slipped the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress fitted me perfectly!

I folded my uniform neatly just before I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Are you almost done in there? My dad's got his make up ready!" Haruhi shouted from outside the door.

I quickly opened the door and blushed at Haruhi shocked expression. She quickly recovered and guided to the room Ranka was waiting for us in.

"Mika, that dress fits you perfectly! I can't wait wait to see how you look when I'm done with you!" Ranka gushed.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the table we sat at before. He had all his makeup set out on top of it, along with other accessories.

I sat down beside the table and let Ranka do his work.

"Don't open your eyes until I'm done! I want this to be a surprise." Ranka told me.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes obediently. I felt his begin to put make up on my face and I waited until he was done. A couple minutes later he told me I could open my eyes.

I blinked my eyes open and they widened when I was face to face with a beautiful girl. I then realized it was me! Ranka was holding a mirror in front of my face.

"Do you like it?" He asked me eagerly.

"R-Ranka...I-uh-I can't...wow..." I stammered.

"I'll take that as a yes! He he! I knew my makeup skills were good!" He praised himself.

I stood up from where I sat and turned around to see Haruhi smiling back at me.

"Wait, wait! I need to put the final touches!" Ranka yelled.

He ran up behind me began to put my hair into pigtails and tied them with a blue ribbon. He then ran into another room and ran back out holding a pair of white heels. I quickly put them on.

"Oh my gosh, Mika you look so pretty! You look so good looking dress as a boy and a girl!" Ranka gushed looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"I've got to admit Mika, you do look really pretty." Haruhi'a agreed.

I laugh akwardly.

"Well you two did an awesome job." I complemented.

"Oh don't flatter me!" Ranka giggled.

I then looked outside the window and looked to see the sun going down.

"Well I think I should start heading home. I'm going to go change." I said starting to walk towards the bathroom.

"Wait! You can keep it the dress! I don't want my work to go to waste!" Ranka screamed.

I stopped in my tracks and smirked.

"Thanks for the make over, Ranka, Haruhi. I hope we can do this again." I thanked.

"Come anytime! You're welcome here all the time." Ranka responded.

I walked back to the bathroom and grabbed my uniform. I then walked by the table to get my bag.

"See you tomorrow, Haruhi!" I told her waking to the exit.

"Bye!" She called back to me.

I walked out g he door and pulled out my phone to call my ride.

Today was fun. At least two other people know the truth. Even though it's not all of it...