Jin ran downstair. He was about to cry but he controlled himselffrom breaking down. This isn't the time for mental breakdowns. He needs to mentally strong..... specially now when Jungkook needs him.

He went to Yumi.

" Do you have rut supplement ??"

Yumi caught it. She went to her room and came back. With the supplement.

" Don't give this to Jungkook at any condition. Even if he presented as an alpha. Things can get deadly. "

Use supplements can be deadly who will know this better that Jin himself.

Jin smiled a little, " I will never. "

Of course he will never do that. He will never let history repeat itself. NO.

"We will be get going. "

"Yes. Yes. Be safe. I guess there will be a storm today."

" Yes of course. A storm inside and outside. "

When jin reached the area Yumi marked in the map. It was almost dusk. Jungkook was also deep asleep. Jin slowly hunched down on the floor and tore the rope which tied jungkook on his back with his sharp claw. Placing jungkook on the floor he transformed into his human form and then got dressed.

And started walking around. He gathered some branches and leaves and started making the den. It took time for him. He made it a few years ago when he used to went for hunting.

He made the den as good as possible his baby. The den is made around a large tree. The entrance is a little wide and the inside is like a dome shape. The hight is almost 7 feet. And it is at least 8 feet wide.

When jin finally made the he is happy with the result but he wished he never had to break so many trees for this.

Jin was collecting leaving to do the bedding when he heard Jungkook's moans.

"Jin hyung!?"

Jin ran up to him only to find jungkook clutching his stomach.

Jin was about panic when he saw Jungkook laughing.

"Got you. I wandered where did you go?"

"Jungkook are you hurt anywhere?"

"No. But this headache is a pain in ..."

"Jungkook no bad words."

"Hmm. Got it. Why did you made this den? Who is giving birth? Did some tigress appointed you to make it?"

"No. Jungkook, can you move from the entrance?"

Jin spreaded all the dry leaves evenly and then got up to collect some more.

"What are you up to Jin hyung?"

Jin really thinks how jungkook can still don't recognize the feeling of getting presented. How is jungkook actually feeling? He seem pretty good.

When Jin opened his eyes it was past midnight. And an immediate scream of Jungkook can be heard. Jin sat up straight and ran towards whimpering Jungkook.

" Jin hyung not feeling good. Jin hyung the headache is unbearable. It is paining Jin hyung."

Jin scooped Jungkook near him.

"Where is it paining baby? Where is it paining? I am here. Baby."

"It is paining everywhere Jin hyung. My every body cells are trying to tear apart. It hurts like hell."

"Jungkook!?" Before Jin can say anything Yumi entered "How are you feeling dear? Is it hot?"

"It's so hot here . I want to go back. I am feeling distress."

"Yes Jungkook, we will go back. Just give yourself some time then we will go back."

Jungkook looked at Jin for conformation or maybe comfort.

But Jin looked black. His mind took him years back. To make him stand in front of some unpleasant memories of his immature self.

"Jin hyung!?" Jungkook hold Jin's hand "what is bothering you hyung!?"

"Nothing Jungkook." Jungkook closed his eyes. He was already breathing unevenly but seem like it is getting harder to breath for Jungkook by each passing minutes.

Jin placed Jungkook on the bed of  soft matress and clothes which Yumi brought to help Jungkook calm down with her omega scent.

Jungkook was weak enough to say anything. But still he uttered, "Jin hyung am I presenting? I know I am presenting. The omega doctor told me I will be presenting but I didn't knew it is gonna be this soon. I am sorry. Hyung."

Jin's eyes watered. Jin pulled himself closer to Jungkook, "Hyung is sorry bun. Sorry for not being able to provide the comfort baby."

Sorry for hanging you here guys. Didn't want to overdose.

Unexpected Jinkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें