Human Clothes (Ch8)

It's been a full twenty-four hours. I'm bored and can't figure out what to do about the clothes or who's is who's. "You know what! I'm just gonna grab these as they look like they'd fit me and I'm gonna put them on. I'll be in the other room." I state, grabbing a few of the items and going into a different room.

I look at the items of various fabrics confused however, humans and Daemos have similar anatomy and body types. I know this for certain. These clothes should work in a similar way. I place them on the floor spread out, studying them intently. They look like Daemos clothes just different. I'll just put them on in a similar way.

I take off my clothing placing them neatly on the floor before grabbing the human clothes and putting them on. The pants and jacket fit well but the shirt doesn't, it only goes halfway so it doesn't cover my stomach. I'll ask Ava about it.

The shirt is f/c, while the pants, jacket, and boots are black. I like the look, I was worried it would bright like Ava's clothes. I leave the room and see the others fazing through a wall, curious, I follow.

"What are you looking at-" I turn to see the human in water with no clothing. "What is she doing?" I ask confused. She's just sitting there, her face is red and is becoming redder by the second, seeming embarrassed again.

"Get out!" She yells at us and Asch retaliates, "Why don't you make us?"

"I would kill you if I could but right now I can't!" She yells back. Why can't she? Does the water disarm her? If so why is she sitting in it?

"If she starts to kill I'm going for her!" Leif yells like the kill-happy weirdo he is. "She can't move Leif." I state in a 'why are you like this?' tone of voice.

"That'll make this even more fun!" He says excitedly. He is never out of kill mode.

"Guys I'm now positive I did the clothes wrong." I turn to Noi who has put the pants on his head and I crack up laughing at the sight. Pointing at him I manage to verbally mock him through my laughter "You're so stupid!" He takes off the pants and glares at me, only to realise I am wearing the human clothes. How can a grown man be so moronic?

Shock covers his face as he looks at me in both amazement and disbelief, "How did you put them on?!" He exclaims and the others look at me astounded. "I used my brain genius," I reply before looking back toward the human again.

"If you don't get out I'll-" She goes to yell at us again but Asch cuts her off, "You'll what? You haven't done anything but throw idle threats our way."

"So have you!" Ava rebuttals and Asch makes a fireball appear in his hand. "How dare you I'll-" Asch goes to attack her but she moves the water at his hand causing the fire to go out.

"She knows disarming spells! Run!" I yell running out the door, the others following quickly. That must be why she couldn't kill us! The water she was in must only allowed her to do disarming spells!

She comes out of the death room in a robe-looking thing, seeming pretty angry. "Okay if I'm going to be your prisoner we need to lay down some ground rules." She states and I chuckle at the irony.

"As a prisoner, you don't get to make rules." Asch demands and Ava glares at him, "Who's the powerful sorcerer? That's right. Me." She exclaims, "Sorceress." I rebuttal matter-of-factly. However, this makes her face go red again and she starts saying nonsense to herself. 

She seems rather flustered. I think the whole her sitting in water situation had caused her to become slightly unhinged. "Why are you guys coming through my walls?" She asks annoyed.

"Once our home is linked to a surface, we can enter at any place at will within close proximity," Rhys explains.

"So you guys can come into anywhere in my apartment at any time?" She asks, "That is correct. Good to know you can use your brain." I respond and she glares at me. Did I say something wrong? I was just making an observation. Oh, wait... Yeah, to be fair I sounded like I was being a smartass.