Who's Chuuya? - SKK

"Kunikida~"

"Fuck off Dazai"

"COME ON~ DON'T BE LIKE THAT! WE ARE PARTNERS!"

"You have only been here for a year"

"SO? COME ON! PLAY A GAME WITH ME!"

"How about you quit?"

".... How about a question game? A better way to know each other!"

"Leave me alone Dazai and work"

"What's your favorite color? I like Black and Blue!"

"How wonderful for you"

"... You really don't want to play?"

"I am working"

"Chuuya plea!" He instantly went silent starting to work "..."

"..Chuuya? Who is chuuya?"

"..."

"You wanted me to play right? who is chuuya?"

"You are right. We have tons of work"

"Woah" Kunikida leaned back in his chair "That is What makes you quiet? Are they your lover?"

"No"

"Are they Dead?"

"... I hope not"

"Then What? Who is this Chuuya?" The door open after a brief silence "Oh, welcome back Ranpo-san, Yosano-sensei"

"Ranpo won't tell you if you ask"

"What?" Ranpo raised an eyebrow "What happened while we were out?"

"He wanted to slack off again but slipped up something and now he is in silent work mode"

"Oh ho?" Yosano grinned "Something from history?"

"I presume" Kunikida eyed the working male "But sadly he wont say... But I do have a way to shut him up"

-
*Present Time*

"Atsushi, where is that bafoon?"

"I believe he went to get coffee?" Kunikida stared "yeah... He seemed to be very um... In a mood"

"I see... Worst day for that to happen.."

"Something wrong?" Juuichiro asks "You did just come from the president"

"Ah, We are having a meeting with the port mafia. An alliance has been finally made; they even agreed to give us one of their uprising members just to prove it"

"Really? Wait, is it Kyouka-chan!?!"

"Correct Atsushi" He pushed his glasses up "Executive Kouyou is still her gaurdian so she will be here sometimes along with another Executive she trained. That males name isn't known though but we do know he has a dangerous ability, the tainted sorrow or to be specific gravity manipulation with anything. The bosses will be chatting in private while we get to know the main close members brought along... Kenji, please go and bring them up by the elevator"

"Haiii~ shall i tell dazai-san to come up?"

"No. He will come once hes a bit better... It will be better that way for no lashing"

"Understood!"

"Something tells me this is gonna be a joy ride" Ranpo popped a chip in his mouth "Don't give me those looks. It is the truth and you guys know it"

-

"Good evening" The ginger holding his hat at his chest spoke "I apologise for the multiple people standing here"