Trapped - Astuya/ChuuAstu

"Damn, we really are stuck"

"Sorry Nakahara-san, If only I was careful..."

"You are fine boy. And didn't I tell you to call me Chuuya?"

"A-ah, sorry... Habit.."

"I'm literally not that much older then you. You just turned 19 and I'm still 22" Chuuya crouched down infront of the boy "Anyways we will have to wait. Luckily we sent a message when leaving"

"True... They developed alot of anti-ability weapons. Who knew this trap be one?"

Chuuya nodded, "That's true... Knowing Dazai, he let us suffer a bit first"

"Hahaha... Sounds like him..." Atsushi glanced around "Just realized your hat is out side"

"What? Shit... I just noticed too... That shitty Dazai is never letting me get that back"

"Do you hate him? Like really? Cause in my eyes, it seems you cherish him"

"... Yes I do. I hate but I also care for him... It's why I hate him; that man feels the same about me. We are beings that can't live without the other. I seek humanity whole he sees it in me while he seeks to die and says he's not human either, I say he has so much to live for and an amazing person"

"You two really are close friends. I say you both have so many things to live for and are both human"

"...."

"From how you two act, it's human in my eyes. That's coming from someone who hates themself..."

Chuuya went chuckling confusing atsushi a bit.  He went over leaning onto the tiger, who got blush, holding the pale cheek. He rubbed his thumb smiling-

"You really are a silly kitty"

"I'm not a cat Chuuya-san..."

"You act like one sometimes" He placed a lick kiss on atsushi cheek "without even trying"

"C-chuuya-san!"

"What? It's not the first time I kissed you"

"what you did is completely different!" He hissed making Chuuya laugh again "ITS NOT FUNNY!"

"How about you do it back? Hm?"

"Asshole"

Atsushi huffed at the laughter again. Other reason why they are close, they both like to tease... Maybe that's why they argue? Cause they are so alike? Atsushi turned back bring Chuuya into a kiss. A quick soft kiss-

"Don't play with fire Tiger"

"Says you, Executive Chuuya Nakahara"

Atsushi forcefully tilted the gingers neck by hair. Chuuya groaned letting the tiger lick his neck. He avoided the chocker too, leaving kisses and nibbles. Chuuya cursed to himself; Sushi want one for doing affection but when he does, he does. Their relationship was complicated as it is with who they work for-

"Atsushi... If you keep leaving marks, I will fuck you at home"

"Then do so then, pretty boy"

'Damn two face... Nobody would believe this is him'

The two went kissing again, but it wasn't a quick one. Every second just made them crave more, wanting to do more. Chuuya was strattled on the tigers lap as the made out not caring.  gloved hands on the boys cheek as the atsushi holded on chuuyas waist, running down some gripping his butt-

As the tongues kept playing, the air just got more tensed and hot. His hands went down unbuttoning the younger ones shirt by two; slipping a hand in. A groan came out feeling the cold gloves-

".. Chuuya, we aren't at your house"

"Doesn't mean I can't mess with you a bit"

Chuuya went down making atsushi hold his head. The gingers hair was extremely soft which the tiger lavished. He took out the executives hair, running in it like a reward-

"Stop playing with my kinks brat"

"Hahaha, can't help it" Chuuya huffed getting off "awww..."

"You know damn well why" As atsushi was getting up the box around them disappeared "Finally!"

"Sorry sorry! A mission to find or where the control was actually" Dazai hummed "Glad you aren't dead Atsushi-kun!"

"Of course Dazai-san! Chuuya-san is strong!" He took the hat which Dazai pouted about "Here you go"

"Thanks kid" he put it on not even carring about his hair "Did you guys get him"

"Yes we did" Akutagawa spoke "What happen to your hair?"

"What about it? My tie got cut if that's what you mean"

"I think it looks nice down. Compliments him nicely! Right?" Chuuya huffed leaving out of sight to hide his blush "Dazai-san?"

"Chibi hair is a miracle to see down in it's self! So yes, it suits him! Talk about anything interesting?"

"Just you two!" They went following the two mafia members "And how close you are!"

"Ehhh~? We aren't close?"

"Hehe, that's what he said too!" They made it with the others "Oh! Everyone did come!"

"It was a search for the device remember? We stayed to make sure it didn't go anywhere"

"Ahh! Chuuya! Your hair!"

his an-san went picking it up making him, "A-ah! Wait! I can... At home.."

"Chuuya... These..."

"Atsushi" Dazai had grabbed him from leaving as he got nervous "mind explain where those are from?"

"W-wahh? How am I supposed to know?"

"So if collect samples, your DNA won't be found?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DAZAI!?" Atsushi covered his mouth "uhh, I mean.."

"Pfft! You never curse like that with everyone watching!" Dazai just laughed while others stared "I was joking! But seriously, if you two have something going on, I think we all would like to know"

"Dazai-san... We don't... Those are actually from an enemy who tried to rape chuuya-san after use an anti-ability" Atsushi sighs "Why so you assume it was me? I'm not a womanizer"

"Oi, I'm not a damn women"

"Fine. Your free to go! Even if you did, you won't say... But I highly doubt you did that anyways since it would of been darker"

"WHY YOU MAKING ME SOUND LIKE A PERVERT!?!"

"I was reffering to your ability but if that what your mind says"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes)