(1)Child - Soukoku Drabble

( This shot takes place with "omegaverse rules" but its tamer i suppose. So Alpha, beta and Omegas exist. Pregnancy works no matter the gender/ Betas can turn Omega or Alpha depending on relationships )

——————————

"Hmm... Where was... I swear I followed..."

The brown fluffy hair child looked at the map again. The navigation was followed just as his ginger mother figure said. Mother figure cause the one who birthed him was male. He was heading to this location due to his father not coming back home after a month-

The kid had everything he needed to survive and go to school but his mother never contacted him. That means something bad happened and he needs protection-

"Ah! It's that building!"

The little boy ran over putting the phone away in his backpack. He blinked behind his hair, knowing the information on the people going in. Kyouka and Atsushi; Two people he gonna meet when heading up there! Oh! Maybe they can lead him!

"Excuse me!" Atsushi turned "Can you offer your guidance?"

"Eh? Why are you alone? And I don't mind helping a lost kid"

"I'm not lost... Well... I'm looking for someone! Mama told me to if he never returned or contacted me!"

"Oh my" Kyouka put a hand over her mouth "I'll go tell the others"

"Thank you... Would you like to meet some people? They can help us find this person"

"Yes! Thank you very much!"

Atsush picked the boy going inside after. The boy just giggled at the tigers warmth; maybe it wasn't so bad after all. Seems his mama friends were good-

"What you mean a lost child?"

"I'm not lost!" Heads turned to the kid in sushis hands "jeez... Can I be put down?"

"Oh sure thing! I never got your name?"

"Right right! My manners... I am" The president door open making them look "ah! Found you!"

"W-... What?" Dazai was a bit puzzled at the pointing "me? Why you looking for me?"

"Cause Im supposed to? Mama said so... Oh! Do you know where mama is?"

"Kid... May we know who your mother is? Cause I never seen you before"

"I keep forgetting!" He went moving hair "Does this help?"

"Those... There's no way..."

"I knew it!" He dropped his hand "You are Papa!"

Silence filled the room starting at Dazai. He was even frozen at the sudden word. The child giggled before going through his bag-

"Mama said to give you a letter... Where..."

"Wait! Where is Chibi? I mean your mother?"

"He hasn't been home since a month? And he also hasn't messaged me or something. He told me if he ever did do that without noticed to come here and find you" he brought the folder out "Ah! Here it is!"

"You mean Chuuya been missing?" That made everything click for the others "What you mean he's missing?"

"Uh, I don't know... Mama doesn't talk about his job much... I know he was called in when I was in school one day"

"Have you eaten?" Dazai went reading the letter "Chuuya left stuff right?"

"Oh yes! Mama taught me to cook and had stuff for me to snack when he's goes and such"

"... Your name is Shuji?"

"Yes papa! I'm 10 years old! Mama has told me about this place! He said it was better then his job for me"

"And he's correct" Dazai put the note in his pocket "Do you hide your eyes cause it's like his?"

"Mhm! He said it be problematic if uh... What's his name? I don't remember... Some pedo guy? Saw me?"

Groans came from everyone knowing exactly who. Mori. He be so happy to see a mini Dazai and Chuuya... That then reminded him-

"Shu, Do you have an ability?"

"You mean my superpower?" This made Dazai chuckle "if so then yes! Mama tells me not to use it cause it damages my body"

"Does it have a name?"

"Uhh... What did momma call it... Salu... Salvn.. Salvation! That!"

'I don't like the sound of that at all' Dazai huffed out of his thoughts "Shuji, you gonna stay here okay? I need to go talk with your Mama's boss okay?"

"Okay! I don't mind! I brought my crayons!"

"Dazai" kunikida pushed his glasses up "We will discuss later in a meeting. I shall Inform the president"

"Thank Kunkida-kun!" Dazai went leaving with his bright personality "Behave Shu-kun!"

"I will! Just don't vanish too!" He waved him until the door closed "Life is too complicated. Just burn me god"

They all just stayed quiet as he went  drawing on the notebook on the floor.  Yup, definitely his child... Nobody gonna question when they got together but they know it was younger times; Dazai is 26 right now-

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)