(2)Confession - Soukoku

"where's Yosano?" The Ada jumped at the door slamming open "This idiot needs help"

"DAZAI-SAN!? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"This idiot tried killing himself after the mission and during.. I don't understand his fucking mindset" he clicked his tongue before yosano came "Where you want him doc?"

"Is he bleeding out!? Bring that damn bastard in here! I'll make sure he's stable"

"Hm... He was also posioned but he immune to them so it probably won't affect him that much" He put him on the bed "I don't know how long it's been since he got poision in his system"

"Thanks for telling me. Anything broken on you?"

"Just bruises and scraps. They will heal and don't need attention. I'll just use the kit outside"

He left the room annoyed sitting at dazais desk. Atsushi had gotten the kit sitting beside him; Chuuya put his hat down and took his jacket off. He filled up his sleeve so the tiger can fix it-

"Chuuya-san" He got a hum "Did you and Dazai-san fight?"

"What? We always do"

"No. A real one" He sighs "I'm sure you smell it"

"You mean the whiskey? He drinks all the time... Well, maybe he had too many based on the smell...."

"...."

"Secondly, I wouldn't call our conversation a fight"

'so they did' They all thought 'Why are they so stubborn?'

"It was his fault anyways... Should of left instead of getting mad. His own fault if he didn't wanna hear my words"

"You two are such close friends though. I understand fights happen alot but... To the point to drink like that?"

"I did the same before... Especially when he disappeared without a word for years. Also, you and my boy fight all the time"

"T-that has nothing to do with this Nakahara-san! Let me see your side"

Chuuya went chuckling doing so "It's Alright kid. You and Ryu act more like agressive siblings"

"I" Astushi went into the chair in disgust "Never say that"

"You cant argue" He shook his head putting the shirt down "you both literally cling to Dazai like he's your father or something"

"He's got a point" Ranpo joined in "A cat and a dog fighting for ownership"

"Wah! We do not!"

"Uh huh" Chuuya fixed his sleeve "Totally"

"If that's the case then you two act like a divorced couple that still loves each other"

The whole room was silent at that. They just stared not expecting the tiger to say that. Chuuya acted like he didn't head it, picking his hair up into a pony tail after taking it out-

"A-ah! My apologies! I shouldn't..."

"It's fine kid" he dropped his hands "me and Dazai never been like that"

"Hmm... You look nice with your hair up"

"Thanks" He went rubbing atsushi head "I don't wear it like this often"

The tiger blushed at the affection as the executive went on his phone. He had gotten a call is why. Snickers and grins appeared from the flustered tiger... That didn't help at all-

"I'm getting healed up with the suicidal boy.... Yeah.. he also got poision... That's what I told her boss. Yeah, we should figure how they created or got it cause that poision was not regular. Yes I understand... Wasn't my fault he shoved me or the way... Yeah yeah bye... Tch"

"Everything okay? Nakahara-san?"

"Just call me Chuuya... And I got put on parole cause of the idiot"

"...."

"I'll be doing office duties for a while... ugh.. I'm so backed up on that too... Akutagawa gonna yell at me again"

"Eh? He does?"

"Ahh, sometimes. He does it when I overwork myself and then takes over. Gin does too... Those siblings are definitely related"

"...."

"What? What's so surprising?"

"How are you even... You are like a blessing"

"Wah... I have you know Dazai used to do paperwork before being here"

"HE WHAT!?!"

"He passed out from the over accessive amount once too... It's good he has some freedom now"

"He's done" they turned to the doctor "He's asleep now but Chuuya..."

"Ahh, leave that be. You can ask him"

"Right... Being who he is and where he used to work.. nevermind. You gonna stay?"

"Yeah. The boss wants me to make sure he doesn't die for issues... Just looking out for his own skin though"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes/Part 3 coming soon)