The Brits

Author's note:  It's been a very very long time I KNOW

Author's note:  It's been a very very long time I KNOW. I have nothing to say except that I didn't have the motivation to write in weeks and I didn't want to force myself. I was also feel with anxiety of coming back out of nowhere but here you go
I hope you'll enjoy it 🫶🏽
big shoutout to my writing bestie hannabuchananbarnes who has been the best motor and confidence boost ever ❤️ love you so so much

— ✨✨✨—

   When my eyes slowly open, I feel being carried in someone's arm. Finally, I regain full consciousness and lift my head to see who is holding me.

« Well, hello, Sleeping Beauty. » chuckles Tom

« Well, hello, my knight in shining armour », I respond, smiling up at him.

He laughs « So I can put you down now? »

« Nope,» I simply answer, popping out the p.

    We enter his house, and I quickly jump off his arm at the sound of the fast-clicking sound on the hardwood floor.

    « TESSAAAA, come hear my love » I crouch and scratch her everywhere while she jumps to lick my face « You are a good girl, YES, yes, that's what you are ». She makes me lose my balance and immediately jumps on my chest to continue to greet me. Tom and I giggle while petting her still.

    « I get that now Harry Styles has a crush on you. You consider yourself an international movie star. But that doesn't mean you can't get your luggage from the car,» jokes Harrison while carrying one of my suitcases.

« HE DID NOT FLIRT WITH ME », I shout and stand up.

« Whatever you say, love », he winks at me and joins Sam in the kitchen.

    After settling everything, we ate dinner made by Sam and caught up with all that had happened in our lives. I told them about Chris and I and that we kissed. Saying that they were feral was an understatement. While Sam and Harry brought Paddy back to their parent's house, Harrison, Tom, and I were still talking in the kitchen while making some sleeping tea; tomorrow night is crucial. Obviously, we couldn't offer insomnia.

« Do you know what you both wear tomorrow? » asks Harrison

« Hum yeah, kind of, we have sort of an idea, but we still have an early fitting tomorrow morning, and make-up artists are coming in the afternoon », answers Tom.

I was about to add something when a notification pops on my screen that got my attention.

Harry Styles
Hello Margaux,

I hope you got home safe, I was just wondering when you and Tom would be on the red carpet tomorrow? Around what time so we could hang out before the start of the event