Welcome to New York Baby

TW: None,except full fluff

« Seb? Sebby? You need to wake up sweetie » I shake bit Sebastian who fell asleep again on the kitchen counter next to his now cold cup of coffee.

« 5 more minutes, Mom » he whined, not moving a finger.

« C'mon, buddy, the driver is here », no answer, « Alright, you wanna play it though, Stan? Fine, we can be two playing this game.»

    He was sitting on one of our bar stools with all his upper part body crawling on the counter. I went behind him; I grabbed the back of the chair and pull to me in one swift movement. The effect worked way better than intended since Sebastian is now on the floor, with his eyes still shut.

I can tell he is trying so hard not to laugh and keep a straight face while I struggle to breathe from laughing way too hard, my arms gripping the sink behind me, the only thing holding me up.

« Okay, sleepyhead, we really need to go, or we'll be late. Since we are both exhausted, I found out that calling a driver would be a better idea. You can leave your car here in our alley; nobody will be using it. »

    Sebastian whined and finally left the kitchen marble tiles « I think it's the world coming back at me for being mad at my mom for not giving me a little sibling » he grabbed his bags. I opened the front door « And now I have an annoying little sister following me everywhere, even in New York »  I smack his shoulder with my free hand, and he pokes his tongue out.

« I could say the same about you; I kept saying to my parents that I would do anything to have a sibling too. » We both chuckled and entered the car  « I always wanted a twin tho.»

« Well, you do have Tom now. You two are both pains in my ass.»

« GREAT, so I have a twin brother and a more than a detestable older brother » we both chuckle and bicker for a few minutes. After a few minutes of silence in the cab, he asked me:

« How do you say big brother in Swedish? »

« Storebror », I answered. I took my phone out « I am going to rename you RIGHT NOW! Well done, Sebby. It is the first time you have said something meaningful since I have known you »

'Seb 🦾💛 is now changed to 'Storebror 🦾💛'

    I show him his contact, and he smiles at my phone and kisses my cheek. Then, on the same occasion, I posted a story of us this morning  'NYC better be ready for us' I was for his approval and uploaded it in my story.