Surpriiiiise

Obviously, the crowd was going crazy; they kept screaming and clapping Chris non-stop

Obviously, the crowd was going crazy; they kept screaming and clapping Chris non-stop. Chris and I were both staring into each other eyes, not daring to break our eye contact a second. He wore a proud smirk on his face; his eyes were addicting like I could not tear myself from them, like something inside his blue shades dragging me to them. Evans low chuckle in the mic at the public excitement, and it was almost like I could feel the vibration of his tone straight to my pussy.

In the end, I thanked myself for not wearing a dress tonight, feeling a wet spot slowly growing in my panties just by eyeing his black turtle neck. It was rounding tight around his shoulders, and biceps like the sleeves could explode at any moment.

His top was tugged inside of cream suit pants with a black belt, showing off his strong tights without looking too slim, the perfect in between. How marvellous his ass must look in this, I said to myself, but I quickly pushed away these filthy thoughts. I felt like everyone in the room could hear my thoughts. I forced myself to calm down and to look out a second; I laughed too to blame something else, the blush creeping on my cheeks.

Jimmy waited until the crowds calmed down to speak again « These are people she worked with, you are talking about? »

« Just anyone, in ALL the actors in the world, ALL of them », insisted Chris.

« Of all the actors in the world, Hugh Jackman », I answered, sure of myself with a proud smile.

Jimmy looked at me and nodded, agreeing with me and saying that Hugh is fantastic. The public started to laugh and clap, but Chris cut them straight in their track. «Don't applause, no no no don't applause » he paused a second, thinking of what he could answer back « Hmm, yeah, that's cool, I mean, I love Hugh too. But how about an actor whose name begins with Chris? ». The audience erupts laughing, and Evans smirks at me, « How about that hm? » coking one of his eyebrows up.

« Hmmmmm.... Chris uh... O'Donnell!! » again, Jimmy agreed with me « He is great, I mean, he has been my co-worker for the last few years, and he played Robin incredibly well.»

« Oh, yeah, okay, I can simplify it for you again! Try younger », this time Chris moved his hand up and down his body, discreetly pointing at himself.

« Well... I would say it's Chris Pine then! » snapping my fingers, pretending to not understand where he was trying to bring me. Everyone laughed as Chris's face straightened in annoyance; I added, « Star Trek is crazy! »

« That was good too » completed Fallon, following us in our game.

« He works for Marvel.»

« Wait, an actor named Chris, quite young, who works for Marvel? » questioned Jimmy.

« Ooooooh, I see where this is going » exaggerating my realisation expression.

« Finally, we are getting there », huffed Chris in relief with a big goofy smile.