The Storm

TW: angst, description of an anxiety attack (I know everyone has a different reaction in terms of these anxiety/panic attacks. I myself suffer since I am a kif of severe anxiety, this type of situation and "symptoms" has happened to me multiple times, even if it's not EVERY time like this, it is still accurate for me. SO do not come at me for saying "that having anxiety is not like that in everyday life because trust me I KNOW). Now that this is being said, enjoy the chapter <33 See you at the end like always ;)

ꕥꕥꕥ

A few hours have passed, all the guests have left except the Marvel's cast as planned initially. Eric and Daniela wanted to go but the kids haven't the same opinion and started to cry. I couldn't bear seeing them crying, but I know it is not my job to intervene, so I stay still on the couch with the others, looking at the phone and answering at my friends' greetings for the trailer. When the kids finally agreed to leave, they both jumped on my lap while I hugged them tightly and promised their parents that I would visit them on set next week. 

    Tom and I accompanied them to their cars, Eric and Daniela thanked him for taking care of me and told me to bring Tom on the set too to meet the rest of the team. We said our last goodbyes and let them go. When we went back inside Robert was holding two glasses of Champagne, everyone was standing up with a drink in their hands too. « There they are, we were waiting for you to celebrate.»

We both grabbed our glasses, a bit confused. Everyone was smiling at us even Harrison. Actually, especially him, he had the most enormous smile of us and one of his legs was bobbing up and down.

« Harry, mate, do you feel okay? » asked Tom, who seemed to have realized his sudden nervousness. He just nodded at his question making Tom turn around to face Robert « You do realize we have already made a toast for the movie? I am not complaining. I love Champagne but still. »

« Yeah, and why are you all smiling at us like that, no offense but you look like complete idiots. » I added making everyone chuckle.

« Well, my dear, you might want to sit down or at least, but the glass down » I furrowed my brows at Robert's comment but still do so « Tom too. » he added. Robert then claps his hands and say « Alright, as you might know we are all going to film another Avengers movie »

« ROBERT » scolded Tom, he immediately reach for my hands « I so so so sorry, I didn't want to lie to you, but Marvel scared the shit out of me about the whole spilling secrets thing. So I preferred to say nothing about it. Even my family doesn't know. » I was laughing so hard inside but faked a pout expression. Poor Tommy, he must feel so bad. We promised to never hide something from each other.

«It's okay Holland, I swear. » I softly answer; squeezing his hands, he lets out a relieved sight making me giggle.

« But why are you telling me this? Does that mean that Marvel needs to eliminate me? » I dryly chuckle to push away my anxiety.

« Stop torturing the kid Robert and tell her already » interject Jeremy.

« Fine, fine, fine » Robert put his hand up in surrender, he came nearer and put his hands on my shoulders. He looked at me for what seemed an eternity, my heart was pounding so hard that I am pretty sure everyone in the room could hear it. « Welcome in the family, Margaux » I cock my head on the side, clearly excepting anything but that. I search in his eyes for any clue on what is going on. I am searching in my brain for any link to make. Nobody is moving the time is suspended. I blink a few times when it finally hits me and an uncontrollable smile appears on my face

« I got the part? », it is almost a whisper, I even doubt that Downey heard me, but he winks at me and nods.

« Welcome to the family, Margaux, or should I say Olivia Lupin? »