Just Like Any Other Job

Y/N's Pov:

"Come on, if we hurry we can have some ice cream after!" I whined as I waited for the others to catch up to me. Damien sighed annoyed, "Y/N, why do you always have to be so peppy about it!" Damien asked annoyed by my nagging. Damien and Pip's arms were locked together as they caught up, I wasn't surprised by it because they've been dating for 3 years now. Elli gagged jokingly, causing me to laugh.

"Y/N, why did you need Damien to join us so badly?" Elli asked curiously. "Don't you remember when Pip said Damien went to South Park too?" I asked Elli, as I started to open the gate. Elli thought for a minute before responding, "Oh ya!" I finished opening the gateway and entered our destination. "And, done! Ok, so you guys ready?" I asked as I made sure I had everything I needed. Everyone nodded as we all entered through the gate, soon arriving from behind a tree to a small, quiet, snowy, red-neck mountain town called South Park.

We snapped our fingers (besides Damien) so our imp features would disappear. As I stepped out more I could see it was a peaceful night, as the snow continued to fall. I wasn't usually sent to do missions in snowy places so I loved when I did. I fell into the snow as I started to roll in it, enjoying the crisp cold feeling on my extremely warm body. Elli kicked me lightly as a way to get my attention and asked, "Wait... Who are we killing again?"

I stuck my tongue out at him playfully as I sat up before answering his question. "I think it was some kid named Eric? Ya Eric Cartman." I said, standing up and shaking off the snow. "So Pip and Damien, do you know where this kid is?" I asked as Damien stared at me in annoyance. "Is that all you needed me for?" Damien asked crossing his arms. "Um... Ya," I mumbled quietly, looking down at the snowy ground. "Look I love my job but you know how much I hate having to stay up on Earth longer than I have to!" I whined. I didn't like staying up on Earth, the aftermath of our jobs always made me feel guilty, which is odd for a demon but not uncommon.

The poor families and friends, I always feel terrible if I hear how sad someone is if we killed off a Dad, girlfriend, or someone of close value. I shook off the feeling and thoughts as Damien began to speak, "Wow, I feel so loved as your friend," he said in a sarcastic tone, "Since that's all you guys wanted me for I'm not doing to help you." Damien stated. "Nooooooo please," I pleaded, Elli joined since he wanted his job to be easier. "No, and don't think about asking Pip for help!" Damien said as he grabbed Pip's hand. "Well you know Damien, we could go on a stroll while we wait for them to finish the job." Pip suggested walking away with a frustrated Damien, as Pip mouthed us the words 'good luck'. Elli and I looked at each other before I sighed, looking at my phone to see the time. It was 9:30 pm.

Kyle's Pov:

It was 8:45 pm, and I was getting ready for my date with Bebe Stevens, a girl who's had an obsession with me, or... I should say my ass since 4th grade. I was only going on the date with her since my best friend, Stan, said she really wanted to go on a date with me. I haven't gone on a date since middle school, but haven't been in a relationship since 4th grade which is kind of ironic. Cupid has never been on my side when it comes to love and relationships so I decided this would be the last time I tried, and if it doesn't work out. I'll never try again.

I wore a suit and tie since we were going to a fancy restaurant, Stan bought me a bouquet to give to her as well full of red roses and baby's breath. It was now 9:00 pm and I needed to get to the other side of town, I wouldn't be as worried as I was but my car was in the shop because it broke down. I would also be lying if I said I wasn't kind of excited about the date. I made my way to the other side of town arriving at the fancy restaurant at 9:28 pm. I saw Bebe in a red dress with a black leather jacket and black tights, she looked a bit worried. I walked over as my stomach twisted and turned. "Good evening Bebe." I smiled kindly as I walked over to her. "Oh, Hey Kyle," she said with a sad smile. "Um.. What's with the look Bebe?" I asked confused by her face. Bebe sighs before speaking, "Kyle, I'm so sorry but... I got a text from a girl you've dated before and she said that... You're a whore, have aids, and emotionally abused her, I-" Before Bebe could continue I put my hand up to signal her she didn't have to continue, before speaking myself. "I'm guessing you don't wanna continue this date huh?" Bebe nodded and tried to make me feel less sad about the situation but couldn't. So I threw the bouquet of flowers into a nearby park trash as I walked off to the local ice cream parlor. I checked the time, 9:30 pm.