Tori

"Your exhausted" he said "so are you" I said "Tori" he said "ill go if you promise to sleep on the couch in his room" "I will" "I'm serious" "I know you are" "ok, then I'm leaving" I said "goodbye" he said kissing me deeply, it tasted sweet and warmed me up made me feel like sunshine on the inside "its the kind of kiss you should get as you just wake up in his arms, not in a hospital but ill take it anywhere any way "I love you" I heard him say and I looked him in the eyes "I love you too" I do, I love Henry, no guy has ever made me feel this way, he takes my crazy family and doesn't question it, and I feel comfortable around him like taking your bra off as soon as you get home because your sick of it comfortable...

I looked over at Maddie who was trying to walk out with Corey but was extremely tired "tori, go home, go get some sleep, go drink some coffee, ill call you later" he said kissing me again "I'm leaving, I swear" I said and this time actually started to move my legs... "yeah no, I'm coming to the studio today, Ill just warn you you now I was in a hospital all night and got no sleep" Maddie said on the phone as Corey held her hand "no, trust me its a funny story your going to want to hear" she said.... it certainly is... it certainly is...