Tori

I was mad at everyone.... and really the only reason was because of Maddie... I know there has to be something else... something bigger... I went over to Henry's place... I don't even know what time it was but he opened up the door and saw me crying, and hugged me taking me inside... he held me as we were on the couch "what's wrong?" he asked kissing my forehead "so Zach and I went into Maddies house, and started looking around..." I said and his eyes went wide "that's illegal" "I have a key, and she said I could go over there anytime I wanted" "alright... just continue your story" he said yawning "so we found a list of companies and then a bunch of interview dates and then she had a bunch of emails to this one company... and she got the job..." "Tori, why are you so upset... shouldn't you be happy" "no... well yes, but, she didn't tell us and then Zach said she probably just needed some space... but there has to be something else..." I said "maybe she really just wants a little space... I'm sure if you give her some time and space things will go back to the way they were" he said and I sighed "your exhausted" "yep" he said "come on" I said getting up and pulling him up "what are we doing?" he asked "I don't know what do you want to do?" I asked and he suddenly seemed wide awake and had a smile on his face, and then it dropped "my brothers are here" "does it look like I care?" I asked and his smile came back leading me to his bed room...

The next morning we woke up to banging on the door and what sounded like imitations of us "oh Henry... oh Henry" one of them said faking my voice and then they all laughed "I warned you" he said and I smiled "uh... oh, oh my god, oh Henry, oh my god don't stop, don't stop!" I screamed sexily and he was laughing this time and kissed me "I told you I don't care" I said "I realize that now" he said sitting up and I grabbed my bra off the side table and I pulled on his shirt and got out of bed looking for my underwear that he had flung off, and finding it right on top of my shorts "you can go out there and face the demons if you want to" he said looking for his boxers... god he looked like a really sexy nerd... he had and and his glasses worked with it all, and... he actually knows what I'm talking about... "they can't be that bad" I said opening the door and then they all jumped out and I screamed "I told you ... demons" he said...

"Did Henry pay you?" Ryan asked "no" I said laughing and looking through the cupboard "nod once if he did and your not supposed to tell anyone" Garrett said "give your brother some credit" I said "yeah give me some credit" Henry said wrapping his arms around my waist, I could feel his abs pressed against my back and he kissed my cheek... why is it that none of them are wearing shirts? "so who's the girl that Henry was fucking last night?" Steven asked walking in not knowing I was still here "hi, I'm Tori" I said and his face turned red "uh, sorry... I didn't" he said "its fine, I like fucking your brother" I said and kissed Henry... I like his brothers... their a lot of fun...