Zach

So Lacey and I looked at each other like what do we say? "We crashed the bachelor party she was in" I said finally "you and your sisters never surprise me anymore" she said "hi Margret" Corey's mom said sitting down next to her and aunt Rita "hi Rita" "Margret, I'm leaving, I hate hospitals" aunt rita said and got up and left "bye Rita" we said "I have to get back to work" Lacey said "yeah, do you have a break anytime soon, because the way things are going today either you'll be taking care of me in a room or ill be here all night" I said and she smiled "I actually have like two more hours on my shift and then I'm done... I'll meet you here?" she asked "yeah" "ill see you in two hours then" she said kissing my cheek and then walking away...

"So what's going on with you Janet?" I heard my mom ask "the same old stuff... well and then Corey found Maddie again..." "never a dull moment with her" "she dropped to the floor and said dont kill me, when I walked in" "gotta love her" "for the middle child, try as you may... you can't forget her..." Janet said... how did I get stuck here alone? "I'm going to find Tori" I said getting up and walking down a hallway or two until I found her on a couch with Henry and two other guys sitting on the floor playing cards "hand me your purse" I said to her and she threw it at me and I opened up a pocket and pulled out a real deck of cards "you said there weren't any others!" the two guys said "I didn't know" she said putting her hands up "these are mine, I have a deck in her purse and Maddie's... I'm Zach her brother" I said sitting down "Steven" the guy in the suit said "Garrett" the guy in the gym clothes said "my brothers" Henry said "do you want to play poker?" I asked "we don't have any chips" Tori said as she looked through her bag "ill solve that" I said getting off the floor and walking over to the desk "hi, are the poker chips in the second or third drawer of the break room?" I asked and she kind of laughed "I have a set right here, but I want these back" she said "I'm a Stevens, of course ill give it back" I said and walked over with a bag of poker chips "how did you?" tori asked "dad said he had chips in every break room... it may be a catholic hospital but when you work long hours everyone needs a little reliever..." I said and we started playing, even Tori got in on it and then it was paused as dad came out of surgery and Corey was released, "are those the chips your dad bought for the hospital?" mom asked seeing the coffee table "yeah" I said and she smiled... after we saw dad for a few minutes and Henry's brother Ryan was allowed to be seen, both of them rested and everyone was sealed in and we sat on the floor of the hospital and then Lacey came around and found me "oh there you are" she said, she had changed out of scrubs and was wearing a shirt and shorts "do you want to play?" I asked as we had just finished a round "usually I don't stay at the hospital later than I have too... but yeah, for a poker game" she said and sat down next to me and we played for the rest of the night and into the early hours of the morning "its three am..." Lacey said "you should probably go home a sleep, before your next shift" I said "I'm not working today" she said leaning her head on my shoulder "do you need to go home and sleep?" she asked "I can work from my phone" "no this is silly for everyone to be here" my mom said "Maddie, Corey, Janet, Zach and Lacey go home... tori you can stay with Henry if he's staying" she said and we all got up and I returned the chips to the desk and I walked out beside Lacey, I put my arm around her as we walked "lets hope the next time we see each other its for different reasons" I said and she laughed "I hope so".... I know so...