𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

"One of." He said, still glaring at Morana like it was going to get her to move. "Now get."

"Where's your manners, Khaos?" Morana hummed, smiling to herself as she felt a couple rain drops plop against her face, creating a coldness in her bones. The chill was sensational.

"Non-existant. Now, move." When Morana showed no sign of moving from her place, Khaos felt his chest tighten. He didn't want to threaten her, but she was asking for it if she wouldn't move. So, as he leant forwards and glared even more, his eyes connecting with Morana's, he scowled at her. "I will not ask you again."

"If you want me to leave so goddamn desperately," Morana snapped, her fingers wiggling as her energy begged her to be used against the boy, "move me yourself."

"Fine." He said gruffly, taking no time to hook is arm under her legs and back, picking her up bridal style before he walked a little ways away. Once he determined she was far enough away, which was half way across the quad, he went to drop her. As he did so, he felt something jolt inside of him and he gripped onto her a little more tightly before he looked at her, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Did you just taze me?" Morana questioned, her own eyebrows furrowed as her anger rose. "If you did i swear-"

"Calm down, i did nothing." He snapped, rolling his eyes as he finally managed to convince himself to let go. Her body went crashing to the floor with a loud thud whilst it rolled to the side a little, a groan escaping her.

"You couldn't put me down nicely?"

"That was nice." He spat, walking back to the tree. He didn't look back at the girl, not until he was sat exactly where she had been. When his dark orbs connected with hers, he was surprised to see that she was walking back towards him, no scowl or sign of annoyance at his actions were there.

"Wednesday said you guys killed two students." She said in a light tone as she sat down, her back against the tree. Their weren't next to each other, their shoulders weren't touching or anything, but they were in each other's company, a feeling of peace washing over them.

"Attempted." His voice had regret in it, and Morana was sure it meant he wished the students had died. But this then lead her with a couple questions she refused to ask. How was Khaos and Wednesday here if they had attempted to murder people? How were charges not pressed? "That uniform looks ugly on you."

"Don't i know it." Morana scoffed, a chuckle of hatred for the uniform and her situation leaving her lips as she glanced at the blue. She normally loved the colour blue - on the darker spectrum, e.g., navy blues or midnight blue - but this uniform did nothing for her. Morana did turn her head to glance at Khaos' outfit and raised a brow at what she saw. Black trousers, black blazer, white shirt with a black tie. The blazer had red rims around the edges, and Morana would have to admit, he suited him.

"What'd you do to come here?" Khaos asked as he slightly turned his head to glance at Morana. He watched her curly hair move side-to-side a little, a low chuckle escaping her lips once more. He wondered if the girl found everything so amusing.

"I killed two old ladies." This was not what he was expecting, but he found the way she said it so nonchalantly was attractive to him. Her face turned towards him, her eyes glistening compared to the moody weather that had begun to pour down on them. The skies were clouded and the rain leaked from them, giving them an even more peaceful environment. To anyone else, they'd cower from the rain but to Morana and Khaos, they found solace in it. The cool droplets hitting their faces, the soothing sounds flowing through their ears and the chills up their spine were like little boosts of energy.

"What did they do?"

"Talked about me." Morana shrugged, a small grin tugging at her lips as she turned her body to fully look at Khaos. "Although, it would've been more amusing to see the piranha incident." Upon hearing her serious yet interested tone, Khaos couldn't help the small grin. "But, alas, you dropped me on the ground so that ruined all chances of friendship."

"Who said i wanted to be friends with you?" Khaos immediately retorted, the small grin fell from his face whilst his eyes darkened and flickered with red and black. It made Morana look at him with a bit more intrigue than before.

"The way you continued to converse with me despite your efforts to be rid of me." Morana replied, her tone low and chilling as she leant closer to his ear. "I fascinate you." She leaned away a little, her eyes staring into Khaos' before the corners of her lips tugged upwards. "See you around, mio caro.

Khaos silently watched Morana stand and turn, walking away with her hips swaying confidentally. Her curly hair bounced on her shoulders whilst she made haste for her dorm room so that she may be free from the peaceful rain. He watched her leave and he couldn't tear his gaze from her. Her words were bouncing and echoing around in his head.

Mio Caro. The way she said it, so lowly and so confidentally made his head spin and legs feel like jelly. As he watched her figure finally leave his eye sight, he was left longing to hear her voice again. Why would she even bother conversing with him after he physically dropped her onto the ground, after showing he wanted to be alone and yet she still spoke?

They had begun to bond, and Khaos hated it.

~

"Why are you soaked?" Enid asked, her nose upturned as she watched the rain-soaked Devoe girl walk into the dorm room. Morana could only look at Enid darkly, demanding she not bring up the situation.

On her walk back to the dorm room, Morana had constantly been thinking about her interraction with Khaos Addams. He was filling up her thoughts more and more. The way he spoke, the way he composed himself and the way he slightly let his guard slip whilst speaking to her. The other thing was of how she had spoken to him.

She didn't know where that confidence had come from and she certainly didn't know why she had called him that nickname she could vaguely remember her mother calling her father. Although her father left as a child, the small memories of what her baby-self had witnessed replayed in her dreams every so often and the moment felt right to call Khaos that.

And yet, what scared her was his lack of response.

He wasn't mean to her, he wasn't demanding her to get away from him. He just stared. He looked at her with slightly widened eyes and a small gap between his lips to show his shock. She loved it, the power she felt she began to have over the boy was intoxicating. To know simple words effected him like that made her grin to herself.

Or was that what she was telling herself?

"Earth to Morana!" Enid yelled, shaking the girl's shoulders. She received a smack in the arm, immediately letting go of Morana's shoulders after that. "Ow." She whimpered, rubbing her arm. It throbbed and she could feel a bruise forming.

"I just wanted to sit in the rain for a bit." Morana huffed, walking towards her area of the dorm room before she finally released a proper exhale. "With Khaos." She mumbled, shaking her head. It was absurd to think she had found comfort in sitting in the rain with a man who looked like he wanted to murder everyone.

And yet she felt like she was becoming addicted to that comforting feeling.

+ + +

A/N

heyyy how was it? please comment and vote x
How is Morana's and Khaos' interaction?