Take away one and add two...

*Max's POV*

"Mark... Mark... You here!?" I kept asking 'Oh jeez... Where in the world that mark could be' I stuttered inside my mind. "Mark?" I kept looking "Mark?" And looking "Mark..." And looking but my eyes widened and jumped back in frighten "MARK!!!" I quickly picked him up even though his too heavy enough and telported back to the kingdom "WE NEED A HOSPITAL!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and everybody came rushing to us "What happened!?" Justine asked first "Herobrine..." Mark stuttered with pain and difficulty "His all behind this..." I added.

"Get him to the eastern central hospital as quickly as possible" Naomi commanded (wow 1Universe1 Xd) Erick and I quickly went to the hospital and layed him on w hospital bed "What happened?!" A nurse asked "His been stabbed..." Erick said with anger, frustration and sadness. The nurse nodded and brought him to the emergency room.

...

...

...

A surgeon went out with an indescribable look. "Is he fine?" I stuttered.

*Justine's POV*

"His behind this" "I can always come back if I want to" The voices kept lingering in my head while resting with a depressed and stressed feeling. I went out in the forest to clear my mind of this. I sat on a nearby dead Oak log and looked around. Bushes, trees, birds, grass, mountains, and the sky.

*russle russle*

"What the..." I said silently and keeping a straight eye on a bush while keeping my hood and guard up.

*russle russle*

"Ok ok... Sorry for hiding near you." A boy with orange and black headphones in a black hoodie and sleeves with fire design on it, black jeans with neon orange lines on it, black shoes with the same design as the top. "My name is Andrew, or just call me Bambam" (credits to bambam3530 for having his own OC in the book) We shaked our hands "Its nice to be meeting yo-"

*BOOOMMMM*

"Ambush!" I yelled and entered my battle stance. I looked around, mobs... Mobs everywhere... "Get ready..." I said with my fist clenched. Mobs started groaning and running to us. Well this is gonna be easy... Im a brine type if you don't know... I took out my enchanted diamond sword and Bambam took an orange sword, which he held and light ablaze! His eyes turned fiery orange and fire balls started to appear from his hand. "First time you see?" He asked and I just nodded and started running towards the mob. I stabbed a zombie in the guts and kicked a creeper away... "Since when did this mobs came out?" Bambam asked while killing a skeleton "He probably found us in here!" I replied hastily as I took off the head of a mutant zombie.

-<Time skip of blood and gore everywhere>-

"Well glads that over..." My voice trailed off "I forgot, my name is Justine" I forgetly forgot to tell "Its nice to meet you. So what is this new kingdom called Rangehiders?" We chatted as we start going to the kingdom.

*???'s POV* (the one who mark kept following)

'Mark? I wonder who that is...' I kept asking myself... I meant like I just found a guy chasing me... I passed out and ran away and now this guy named Mark...

"Well life is life..." I said as I opened my house door. To be greeted by Charlie barking happily at me "Woah! Calm down you quick horse" I laughed and went upstairs to my room. I opened my to-do list and started writing down Who is Mark... Ehh nvm... I just went outside to do stuff (dont you notice that I always use the word stuff? If you dont well... gotta go do other stuff!)

*Erick's POV*

"We failed to save him" The surgeon said as I just lost lots of hope while my fist clenched, leaning onto the wall, then stood up and walked through the hallway "How did you recover that fast?" Max told me confused "I gotta stay postive, his doing this to us." I said as I continuedly walk.

I went out to get fresh air, folding my wings since I didnt know how to fly yet... Wait... Fly? Why didnt I think of that!?

I stood up readily for the flight thats going to happen. I closed my eyes (🎶And if you close your eyes!🎶) I started flapping my wings and felt myself hovering at the ground. I opened my eyes and saw myself 5 feet off the ground, then I lost balance and fell down landing on my foot... "Good enough for a newbie." I said to myself. Wait... I never visit Budder Kingdom since I got there for the first time... Nows the time.

I packed my stuff up and went off to (Narnia!!!!! lol jk) Budder kingdom...

I went in to be greeted by the guards and in the castle... "Who is Erick?" a voice trailed to me. I followed the sound "Speaking of the devil" Sky said while pointing at me. Then the guy suddenly pointed a gun at me "Woah! easy!" I stood there raising my hands. "Oh sorry... I thought you we're... we're and enemy. My name is b... Bug 101" (credits to @BurnSmith for adding his own OC in the story!) He apologized "Why did you repeat some words?" I asked while looking at him and studied him, he's wearing a brown coat with black tank tops inside it, shiny greyish black eyes with light blue outline. Greyish black jeans and a pair of black and white sneakers. "Oh sorry... That was lag" 101 explained "Can I join your team?" he asked "M... sure!" I answered and shook his hand.

---

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES AND READS (even though if I already met you in real life)XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Max: *still sobbing annoyingly*

Dude, will you please just stop already!!?!?

Max: *still sobbing annoyingly*

... *goes into Max' room and found a tape completely replaying the crying sound*

IM GONNA GET YOU!!!

Max: If you catch me first!! XD

...

Anyway See Yah my fellow Dragons!!!