Caves - Part 2

*Erick's POV*

They led me on a room with a chair and a table. freaky. Ammy, the leader, did not trust me (I didnt trust them either). She let me sit and told me "Start explaining." fiercely. and then I started explaining. "I was mining and crafting when I heard a pressure plate. curiously I went there and found you guys. I found Sam laying unconcious so I poured healing potion and he woke up. He asked me who I was but i remained silent and led him to you. And then you found m-" A footstep echoed the tunnels and suddenly a flash appeared. I couldnt see anything but white. As soon my sight started to recover. I teleported out while Ammy didnt notice.

But unnexpectedly the rest of the group saw me so I made my escape when an arrow shot my leg. I couldnt move so i summoned my giant sword and hit the ceiling. It collapsed to rubble and started falling around and i teleported to the other side of the rubble and pulled out the dart. I ate some golden apples that sky gave me and started running. I didnt notice that Alex was behind me. He lunged at me and knocking me over. "You shouldnt have done that." I said and kicked him.

The golden apples didnt do much. So i rested on a wall as my vision started to fade and figures started to appear. I tried to get up but it did no good either. The first figure stepped forward and carried me but everything blacked out after that.

*time skip*

'Uhh... Where am I' I thought and looked around. Im on a bed inside a room. I can tell im still underground because the walls, floor and ceiling is still stone. I saw the group and Ammy told me she was sorry. She explained that she doesnt accept strangers that much. So I got up and shrugged. But footsteps again echoed the tunnels. 'Someone is here' I thought and suddenly a figure appeared out of nowhere. "Found you, Erick" It was Justine 'Wait, Justine!?' The group saw him too so they armed themselves and started walking towards Justine. "Guys stop! This is my friend Justine" They stopped and Violet asked "What is he doing here." "We're looking for him of course!" Justine told them pointing at me. "Wait, so the whole team is here?" Alex asked. "... Yes..." Justine said awkwardly. Everybody looked around but Max appeared behind me, Naomi stepped inside the door and Mark dug a hole on a ceiling and fell landing on his feet. "Guys this is Sam, Ammy, Violet, Alex, and Nick" I introduced to them. "Erick, seriously you need to get back to the surface. We need help! Were being raided again" Mark told me. "Again!?" I said out loud. "Sorry guys i gotta go." I told them. "We're coming with you" Ammy told me. "Ok follow me." I made my way back to the stairs and saw that the dirt was not longer there, "I cant believe you broke in," I told them jokingly. "Hey guys, How did you know im here? And how did the flash thingy occured?" "We followed you because you always get in trouble when you go out alone and the flash is just one of my blinding spells" Naomi explained. "Sorry guys about that... I just want you to not worry about me..." I apologized and continued walking.

We got back and I saw like alot of Modified Villager houses being raided by mobs.

___

Ok guys I apologized for my mistakes. anyways I changed nicknames to names so its not that awkward to say it.
Also vote and have fun

......

-Justine "Dude, how in the world did you get in there."

Secret ;-;

-Justine "Ok fine jeez"

-Max "Just to make sure you remember" *punches me*

Oww Anyways See Yah!!!!! 👊😄

Random Fact: I also like Fnaf 1, 2, and 3